Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,775 members, 7,915,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –anenih - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –anenih (281 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –anenih by zubbyman: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari on his order for 18 military generals to be probed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over their alleged involvement in the $2.1 billion arms deal.

Governor Fayose, who reacted to the president order through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said the military officers ought to have been probed in accordance with the armed forces rules of engagement.

The governor, who reiterated his support for the fight against corruption, said “the $2.1 billion arms deal is a scam because all that they are just doing is to brandish figures to deceive Nigerians and demonize the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and those opposed to his dictatorship in the All Progressive Congress (APC). Till today, the amount they have charged people for stealing is not up to N10 billion and $2.1 billion they claimed was stolen is about N600 billion.

Source: http://www.zubbyblog.com/fayose-advice-buhari-over-probe-of-military-chiefs-over-2-1bn-arms-deal/
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –anenih by Mynd44: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2016

(1)

PHOTOS: NEMA Officials Donate Blood To Sick Idps / Reps Summon 2 Firms Over Oil Swap Deals / Now That Kerosene Subsidy Has Been Removed, What Happens Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.