Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) (4253 Views)

Has Femi Adesina Resigned As SA Media To Pres. Buhari (pictured) / Controversy Trails University Of Ibadan VC Appointment (photo) / Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by tafrica(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
yusufu16:

Do you know that when you type ap, app, apb, your phone has to guess so many words. It happens to me all the time with my BlackBerry Z10. The phone will even suggest words I do not mean to type.

"Appointment" is a correct english word. Auto correct will never give you "a point man" for "appointment"

If in doubt, try it on your phone if it will give you "a point man"

Keep defending politicians' goofs and failures
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by yusufu16: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
tafrica:

"Appointment" is a correct english word. Auto correct will never give you "a point man" for "appointment"

If in doubt, try it on your phone if it will give you "a point man"

Keep defending politicians' goofs and failures

Mind you. You can mistakenly punch a different letter when typing. I am not defending the man. But why crucifying the man because of 'appointment'

1 Like

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by tafrica(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
yusufu16:

Mind you. You can mistakenly punch a different letter when typing. I am not defending the man. But why crucifying the man because of 'appointment'

The spaces in between those words "a point man" simply tells it typed them deliberately, not an error. Also, each word is an english word, he simply typed it as he usually says it, that's it.
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Quota system SA
drss:
hahahahahhahahaha wetin una expect cheesy a.bo.ki will always be a.b.o.ki grin

1 Like

Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Pidggin(f): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
English is always difficult for ab.oki
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by kenny987(f): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
yusufu16:

Do you know that when you type ap, app, apb, your phone has to guess so many words. It happens to me all the time with my BlackBerry Z10. The phone will even suggest words I do not mean to type.

Please o! It will be better to type 'my app letter' let us all assume he shortened it. U can be sure that typing appointment, if u even use one 'p' instead of 2, the fone will correct it. Besides it is proper to read over what one has written. If he did n knew d right spelling he'd have corrected it.

Anyway this is a non-issue. He doesn't know is that he doesn't know. Don't blame d phone, that's why it's smart. It can't help d dumbness of some users.
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by MXrep: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
He typed it the way they pronounce it. quota system product
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by sarutobie(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
fear not, even if he has NEPA bills in place of Waec he will still be in the corridors of power, directing the affairs of the supposedly educated...lol don't you just love naijeriya?
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by yudee233: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is GEJ fault if he had developed the educational sector grin
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by lyntiffany(f): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Candyrain post=42060310][/quote]but seriously candy why the laugh
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by meforyou1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Must be autocorrect at work
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Csami(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
yusufu16:

No be only you dey use Z10, so keep quiet!
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Junior66(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:
thank u but ''i no dey suprise''.. Na so we dey talk am
Ok boss
Re: SA Media To Kano State Gov Cannot Spell 'Appointment'?(Photo) by Candyrain(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
lyntiffany:
but seriously candy why the laugh

You subtly gave them a TKO grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration / This Nigga Quit( Viewer's Discretion) / Come Amaechi What Is My Business With Onitsha Goat Seller Shirt Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.