Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,605 members, 7,892,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? (815 Views)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by biz2get(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
is it normal for a guy to remove common sense and then take all the shi* his girl is doing

Girls can you tolerate it??

what would be your action if you were in a relationship? angry angry
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

what type of shiits?

Shiits to some means snoring, to some eating loudly, to some drinking too much?
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by myfantasies(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dere r different kinds of shiit, please be specific
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by obiorathesubtle: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by biz2get(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided undecided
what type of shiits?
Shiits to some means snoring, to some eating loudly, to some drinking too much?
myfantasies:
Dere r different kinds of shiit, please be specific
shi*s like him not replying you the way he used too...

shi*t like when you notice his hiding somthing from you and wont admit..

shi*t like when his opinionated [close minded] and wont agree to what you bring to the table

etc angry
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
I can tolerate everything except cheating nd not wanting to be educated i hate both with passion

grin boo aint doing none

Wen i mean educated i dont mean schooling

I mean avin common sense nd wisdom smiley
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by biz2get(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:
I can tolerate everything except cheating nd not wanting to be educated i hate both with passion

grin boo aint doing none

oh really try this .... let her come stay with you for a week or 2 , then you will tell me the ans undecided
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
biz2get:

oh really try this .... let her come stay with you for a week or 2 , then you will tell me the ans undecided

M a girl nd

Everyone has flaws ok

I dont take any one perfect

I av to kno ur flaws to b able to live with u
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by cruzita(f): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
I can tolerate his mistakes if he can tolerate my mistakes too after we are not perfect
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by IamLEGEND1: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
no
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by CharlyNick: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
SHIT has different types. Which are u referring to?
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
biz2get:

shi*t like when his opinionated [close minded] and wont agree to what you bring to the table

etc angry
I will talk to him and pester him until he speak up smiley
Re: Guys Can You Tolerate All The Nonsense He/she Does? by myfantasies(f): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
biz2get:

etc angry
Well he starts reacting dis way it's either he is going through some stress at work or he is seeing someone else

I have to try and know wat d problem is nd see if i can fix it, but if it has to do with another woman, den i have a lot of work to do

(1) (Reply)

Am Inlove With Ex-boyfriend,s Friend.. / Someone Should Please Help Me Decode This / What Do You Call This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.