Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:40 AM

How To Make Money From Your Hobby - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Your Hobby (434 Views)

I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) / 6 Tips For Turning Your Hobby Into A Business / How You Can Actually Build Your Hobby Into A Business Idea In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Hobby by Helenbims(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOBBY
Today’s money making idea is all about
freelancing -using skills you already have to make extra money apart from your regular employer.
The cool thing about making extra money through freelancing is that you can work as much or as little as you like while being your own boss.
Why Should You Freelance?
Why is freelancing such a great way to make extra money ? There are several good reasons why:
Freelancing allows you to have more freedom in how you work and how much you work, without having to deal with a boss and a set time schedule. A traditional extra job doesn’t have these benefits.
You don’t have to learn new skills. You can use the knowledge and skills you already have instead of having to receive training at a new job and deal with a new company culture. As a freelancer, you make your own company culture.
Money Making Idea #4- Freelancing is a great way to make #extra money.
Who Can Make Money Freelancing?
More people than you might think can freelance their skills. Many people think of freelancing as a white collar phenomenon. However, many people involved in blue collar professions can benefit from freelancing as well.
Professionals like plumbers, electricians, carpenters, landscapers, and others can make money with side gigs as well (I’ll cover that below).
How Do You Get Started Freelancing?
The first thing to do is to start marketing your skills. Put the word out to friends, family, and business contacts who might be willing to spread the word and/or use your services.
The next thing to do is create a profile on sites such as Elance, Guru , or
Freelancer. Just fill out a profile detailing your skills and what kind of projects you’re looking for.
Potential clients can find you by searching for specific skills found in your profile. As you complete more projects and do a great job for those people, you build a good reputation which can translate into more work.
These sites all have great tools to track the progress of each project, and payment is guaranteed once the job has been satisfactorily completed.
These types of sites are primarily for information based skills such as data entry, computer programming, writing, and other projects that can be completed electronically.
Freelancing Isn’t Just For Computer Geeks
If you’re a mechanic, plumber, electrician, carpenter, etc., you can also cash in with a side gig, freelancing your skills in your local area.
All you have to do is market yourself using friends and family as I mentioned above, along with marketing yourself on sites such as Craigslist .
The ads reach a local audience and work especially well if you can display pictures of your completed projects and/or testimonials from satisfied customers about what a great job you did for them.
Most Anybody Can Freelance
Freelancing using your existing skills is not hard to do, especially in today’s hyper connected society. You can literally market your skills to almost anyone in the world who may need them.
I hope you have once again enjoy today's lecture? More still coming your way.Better still, check my website on How you can Make more income from home.
www.netbiznaija.com/nairawealthideas
Ojogbon Austine Abimbola Omoseebi.
What'sapp: 08068265059
www.netbiznaija.com/nairawealthideas
Re: How To Make Money From Your Hobby by CharlyNick: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guys please take note of this their new tactics cheesy cheesy cheesy

2Bedroom Flat with 2 toilet available in Eliozu, Port-Harcourt @250k. Steady water supply, spacious Rooms, Fenced compound. Click on my name for details.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Partnership While We Offer FREE SERVICE !!! / How To Set Up A Bakery / I Am Building A Team And Need Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.