Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Girls And "Addiction" To Romance Section In Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls And "Addiction" To Romance Section In Nairaland (401 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Benue state Girls And Guys ....meet Here / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls And "Addiction" To Romance Section In Nairaland by swagifted(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
I have been using nairaland for some time now...and most times, when I read a comment...whether dumb, smart...naïve...base less...or what's so ever the condition is...I open profiles ...and I found at that most girls in nairaland...once u check their most active sections...romance is there...it must be there...
...and dis romance sections are somewhat filled with fictions and non fictions...a lot of "bollywood" tales most especially...which is good for brainwashing ..no wonder boys de taya for "over romantic" chics wey no de versatile in oda disciplines..if na to discuss heartbreak and heartmend u get A1...but you don't even know any thing to say when mind and thought provoking real life discussions are going on, I believe dia are more dan 35 sections in nairaland...and the knowledge gained from dis sections are priceless . . . . *drops mic*. .. Bashing is allowed.
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Girls And "Addiction" To Romance Section In Nairaland by donbenedict(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
You aren't wrong op. I think they shoulf frequent food section more, 99percent of them duno hw to cook.

They should just go there and learn new recipes.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Female Friends / Am In Need Of A Lady For A Serious Relationship / Mature Friends Needed In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.