Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? (708 Views)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by vault(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
if you don't roll with me you would probably hate me...... and its actually because of the way I talk,, I have this kinda proud tone.

but to be honest, am down to earth..... this is the problem I have is with ladies I meet for the very first time, some of them tell it to my face that I'm very proud but that's just the way I talk.

I once talked to a girl whom I learnt use to crush on me, we talked good and two days later I had her telling my friend that she didn't know I was so proud..

its not easy to change the way i talk,, how do I stop these impressions ?

lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by Carowline(f): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2016

Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by donbenedict(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
People think am foolish too, buh wen dey roll with me, they realise how foolish dey are
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by gomzy121: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
. OK, to start with I wouldn't tell u to stop being u just to impress others but u have to start talking nice, how?? start using impressive words when talking, at least from there u can roll, I doubt ur tone is causing the problem rather ur choice of words, quote me. and I think u should try it.
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by IamLEGEND1: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
use sign language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by SINNZ(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
People think am foolish too, buh wen dey roll with me, they realise how foolish dey are

Make no mistakes, you are actually foolish.
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by donbenedict(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
SINNZ:

Make no mistakes, you are actually foolish.
I hear. Nw fvck out.
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by vault(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
use sign language.

ah ah.... lai kin sè deaf and dumb undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by vault(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
I hear. Nw fvck out.
lovely reply bro..... very nice
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by SINNZ(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
I hear. Nw fvck out.
Symptoms of arrant stupidity already manifesting.
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by vault(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
gomzy121:
. OK, to start with I wouldn't tell u to stop being u just to impress others but u have to start talking nice, how?? start using impressive words when talking, at least from there u can roll, I doubt ur tone is causing the problem rather ur choice of words, quote me. and I think u should try it.

I'll try.... tanks cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by SINNZ(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
vault:

lovely reply bro..... very nice

Come to think I had already typed a suggestion albeit solution to your "problem". Well, I'll just chill cool
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by vault(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
SINNZ:

Come to think I had already typed a suggestion albeit solution to your "problem". Well, I'll just chill cool

as much as I hate to say it........ OK I'll keep it a secret between us boo,, you are actually kinda senseless.... don't let peepz know

now, like you were earlier told..... Fvck off.
Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
U will see ur own girl. What of rude girls who eventually get married to rich men.

Afterall they say its a weakling that can't marry tough ladies. Just reverse the saying and apply it too..its a weakling that can't marry a tough man

U're just choleric, u're ok. Its alpha ladies with high self esteem that fit you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Impressions Like This One? by SINNZ(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
vault:

as much as I hate to say it........ OK I'll keep it a secret between us boo,, you are actually kinda senseless.... don't let peepz know

now, like you were earlier told..... Fvck off.

Boo?? LOL gringrin

(1) (Reply)

!!. / Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey / What Will You Do If You're In His Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.