Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? (929 Views)

This Post Will Give Niger Deltan Republicans Nightmares posted By Radio Biafra / How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? / China Silicon Valley, I Was Amazed To Read This Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by APCsupporter: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
I was surprised when Abdul told me that he has been banned again just 2 days after the previous one had expired. Then I started telling him to ignore the stubborn wailers bla bla bla and always use the "report" button as his weapon but the screenshot he sent to me is shocking. Please can anyone explain how this post promotes biafra? It seems like the mod couldn't find a reason to ban him so he brought himself down to this level

Cc seun

1 Like

Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by TruthHurts1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nairaland's mods only know how to push meaningless, irrelevant and petty nonsense to the FP, e.g Genevive wears a new dress, Lil Kesh buys a new pair of sneakers blah, blah, blah.
The mod who banned this must have scored abysmally low marks in English Language Comprehension when he or she was in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by APCsupporter: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Nairaland's mods only know how to push meaningless, irrelevant and petty nonsense to the FP, e.g Genevive wears a new dress, Lil Kesh buys a new pair of sneakers blah, blah, blah.
The mod who banned this must have scored abysmally low marks in English Language Comprehension when he or she was in secondary school.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the post. As for the S part, in case he found it to be offensive, Even Southerners would agree that the North is more united than them despite insecurity. If I were you abdul I'd just change my moniker and make the mod happy

2 Likes

Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by ccoolitempa: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
APCsupporter:
I was surprised when Abdul told me that he has been banned again just 2 days after the previous one had expired. Then I started telling him to ignore the stubborn wailers bla bla bla and always use the "report" button as his weapon but the screenshot he sent to me is shocking. Please can anyone explain how this post promotes biafra? It seems like the mod couldn't find a reason to ban him so he brought himself down to this level

Cc seun

There is a clear pattern of banning any anti iPod youths on this board...NL claims to be anti Biafra but keeps banning anti iPod posters....I am getting frustrated and will soon leave this place permanently.... angry....this censorship must stop....these guys ban me at least three times a month for weeks unending.... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by APCsupporter: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
ccoolitempa:

There is a clear pattern of banning any anti iPod youths on this board...NL claims to be anti Biafra but keeps banning anti iPod posters....I am getting frustrated and will soon leave this place permanently.... angry....this censorship must stop....these guys ban me at least three times a month for weeks unending.... angry angry

The post is arguably not even anti-biafra
Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
TruthHurts1:
It is terrible honestly!! Read my last post on this thread www.nairaland.com/2870351/us-eu-officially-lift-nuclear and see I expressed exactly the same sentiment.

I created that thread in the politics sections. It has been a headline news on international media, with vast implications on our country. After mentioning the mods, they simply came, moved it to foreign affairs, and left it to die there!!

Such a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by APCsupporter: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
It is terrible honestly!! Read my last post on this thread www.nairaland.com/2870351/us-eu-officially-lift-nuclear and see I expressed exactly the same sentiment.

I created that thread in the politics sections. It is has been a headline news on international media, with vast implications on our country. After mentioning the mods, they simply came, moved it to foreign affairs, and allowed it to die there!!

Such a big shame.

shockedshocked

This is indeed terrible.

And you were absolutely right. If It was a thread like " I look like wizkid, is it true?", it would make fp before you blink an eye

1 Like

Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by omenka(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
APCsupporter:

shockedshocked

This is indeed terrible.
I really care less if my thread makes fp, but I get really irritated when something of that importance is ignored when pictures of one stupid so called celebrity smoking shisha, or pictures the ex Girlfriend of a celebrity keep making fp.

It is simply irritating.

1 Like

Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by APCsupporter: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
I really care less if my thread makes fp, but I get really irritated when something of that importance is ignored when pictures of one stupid so called celebrity smoking shisha, or pictures the ex Girlfriend of a celebrity keep making fp.

It is simply irritating.

Threads about some peeps looking like yeyebrities made fp 6 times yesterday
Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
APCsupporter:

Cc seun
this is what u get when a mod knows ur name. Just change ur name
Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by drstainlex: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
kk
Re: Please How Does This Post Promote Biafra? by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
This issue has been revised and reviewed. It was an error on my part.

All inconviniences are regretted.

1 Like

(1)

Photos From Gov. Udom's Supreme Court Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / Ndume Calls For Revocation Of Electricity Privatisation / Shiites Plans / Vows To Avenge The Nigerian Military In New Video Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.