Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You (682 Views)

Upcoming Gospel Singer? Lets Unify... / Nigerian Gospel Makes Me Dizzy - Noxolo Mampa, South African Gospel Artiste / Sunday Inspiration - When The Going Gets Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello to the upcoming gospel artiste in the house. How has it been, i am one of you guys and its been God all the way.. But I will like to know if organizing a gospel music group will be ok at least it will be a lot easier due to contributions from the members of the group, or being a solo artiste and pushing your thing is still the best...contribute and tell us your experience.
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Evegreen: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
K
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Evegreen:
I dream to become one someday....
hahaha.. Why dreaming.. Why not start somewhere
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Evegreen: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tosinex:
hahaha.. Why dreaming.. Why not start somewhere

any suggestions?
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Evegreen:

any suggestions?
join the choir.. Start writing songs.. You can start from there.
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Evegreen: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Pvictor10(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Evegreen:

i've already done all these and still doing it. Thanks.
Go to studio, drop a song. Check my songs on www.reverbnation.com/abiolavictor

1 Like

Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Evegreen:

i've already done all these and still doing it. Thanks.
have you been to a recording studio, try go record a demo, and hear the way you sound and how your song sounds
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pvictor10:

Go to studio, drop a song. Check my songs on www.reverbnation.com/abiolavictor
is it gospel?
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Evegreen: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tosinex:
have you been to a recording studio, try go record a demo, and hear the way you sound and how your song sounds

a demo you say? Alright. But what about after that?
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Pvictor10(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tosinex:
is it gospel?
yes.
Re: Are You A (upcoming) Gospel Artiste? How Is The Going With You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Evegreen:

a demo you say? Alright. But what about after that?
then you can go for your main debut song and release it into the market

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Picture? / In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today / Who Is Going To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.