Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,879 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” (4963 Views)

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by EOOJ(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country

“when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians.

They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans.

Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria!

He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt.

Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000 strong predominantly Caucasian audience. What this portends for Nigeria in the event of the Trump victory is still unclear, but the Nigerian Ambassador to the US has so far allayed fears of all Nigerians living in the USA, although we gather he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move to Mexico or Canada if Trump becomes President

http://www./posts/91538/

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by RoyalBlak007: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
angry
That is if you win
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by Carowline(f): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by Ebubeslym(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
IF

IF

IF

IF

IF

IF

IF

IF

IF

IF

IF
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by EOOJ(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
If things were done right in this country, people like this won't have the guts to spew this kinda trash. I dont blame him sha. I blame our selfish leaders

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by neheholmes(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sentimental Mofo!! Shebi if americans sabi,Nigerians for no get the jobs in the first place.
Mind you,u don lose already!!
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by princemillla(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mother fucker...... Spewing rubbish.

Believe me, the world are watching you, IF you win, worst that happen to Bush may happens to you.
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by yomi007k(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
nna na wa o
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by abduljabbar4(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
This man will win the election and God forbid, he will trigger the next World war because he is a real bastard. It annoys me whenever I see people going crazy over America. Since when they legalized gay marriage I swore never to go into that evil country again.
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by stanech: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
I like this man

But the best way to stop him is to stop him from getting the GOP nomination because the next potus is certainly a republican

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by DaBullIT(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
I doubt that Donald trump said these things, if you want me to believe show me source from BBC or CNN

If not, na wash

That said those of you writing If don't forget that you don't matter, Donald Trump will win and I assure you that Nigerians are not his problem, neither are Africans, especially the masses
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by jonathanOz: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
These statements are so blunt and racist to have come out from the mouth of a presidential candidate, unless he is just contesting to gain popularity. But if this man actually said all these, then i must say we deserve the insult.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by Slikbae: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
ooo
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by Sammyashol(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
End time campaign
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by Sammyashol(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
End time campaign. Its time for our leaders to make electricity stable in this country, so that the investors will come in and there will be adequate job security for all Nigerians. Before it was the south africans chasing us now its US turn. Enough of all this insults abeg.
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by chukwudi01: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
You fools are getting incensed over a fabricated story.
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by fistonati(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its not his fault, he must have been high on Hollywood weed.
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by Psalm18: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
I have not seen a single reputable source reporting the news.
Yes Trump is an idiot.ot but cooking up fake story does not make you smarter than him and worst it commenting on fictional news without checking for the authenticity of the report.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
whether fabricated or not the truth is bitter if Nigeria is a good country where corruption as not eaten the good of it no one will see reason to write or say something of such the question is how many Yankees are in Nigeria? equate it to the number of Nigerians over there then you will understand that whoever wrote or said this is doing us a favour that is if we can still reason with our brain as a nation
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by gists: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
I doubt that Donald trump said these things, if you want me to believe show me source from BBC or CNN

If not, na wash

That said those of you writing If don't forget that you don't matter, Donald Trump will win and I assure you that Nigerians are not his problem, neither are Africans, especially the masses
See hypocrisy at its peak.
Did you ask for BBc and CNN sources when trump was mis-yarnning about muslims?
Now that the same man is alledged to have opened his running mouth again in his usual supremacist character and you are asking for BBC/CNN links. Just recently in December, you said Trump was right - because he wasn't refering to a category of people where you belong. Just in case you have fogotten:
DaBullIT:
How long will the world continue to sit by and let a few people murder others callously ?
Trump was right , and so is Vladimir ,
Anyway, most sensible people have moved beyond the racist tendency of mr donald.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by DaBullIT(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
gists:

Now that the same man is alledged to have opened his running mouth again in his usual supremacist character and you are asking for BBC/CNN links. Just recently in December, you said Trump was right - because he wasn't refering to a category of people where you belong. Just in case you have fogotten:

Anyway, most sensible people have moved beyond the racist tendency of mr donald.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/13/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-state-of-the-union/

Try to use your sense when commenting, that writeup sounds too africanny, I have BBC, CNN apps on my phone and I've not read any update like that, to be sure type into Google search

CNN: Trump to ban muslims

CNN: Trump to ban Nigerians ( or use Africans)

First query will bring you headlines from CNN and other news outlets with the same topic

Second query yields zero relevant news it's brings up just muslims

I'm not into hypocrisy

But I'm sure you are not the sharpest tool in the box

Good night no more mentions
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by ayindejimmy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Point of correction, Trump. That one and only African you met in Alaska is a Biafran not Nigerian
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by ayindejimmy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
gists:

For credibility sake your news must come with a source.
After all, you weren't in Alaska, were you?
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by abduljabbar4(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
gists:

Exactly...

Many people were hailing him when he said Muslims will not be allowed but then he suddenly became a "useless noise maker" when he mentioned Nigeria
Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by gists: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Exactly...

Many people were hailing him when he said Muslims will not be allowed but then he suddenly became a "useless noise maker" when he mentioned Nigeria
Thank you jare.
This is exactly my point. Not that I really give a damn about the authenticity of this story myself. But I was just pointing out their hypocrisy on how they are quick to accept and commend the man when he made the initial senseless statement and the same people now complaining about the another "derogatory" statement (because it now affects them).
Like I said, most reasonable people have moved beyond Trump's senseless, nauseating, bigoted supremacist talks.
But also as far as I am concerned, we must realize that Americans will vote for whoever will best serve their national interest. If they so think Mr. Trump is the best man for the job and elect him as the POTUS - so be it - whether he sends Nigerians/Muslims out of the US is his/their headache. Also, no matter how much people rant, if Americans think Hillary is the best person, their is absolutely nothing any nairaland user can do about it. It will be better if people face this reality. The last time I checked, success and good quality of life does not start and end in the US.
BTW we also have the right to eject the likes of Mobil and Chevron (afterall oil price have considerably collapsed). But ultimately, it is their right to do whatever is best for their country (as long as it is done in line with UN policy)

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave” by medakinzo: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
And the mofo triumphed. Imagine!

(1) (Reply)

A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash / See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). / CNN Confirms Trump Called Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.