Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Need Your Help On My Library Visit Report. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Your Help On My Library Visit Report. (1166 Views)

Nairaland E-library / ANAN Niger State Courtesy Visit And Plea For Niger State Library / Throwback: The British Council Library Ibadan In 1964 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help On My Library Visit Report. by Loadedcity: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello Sir/Ma

I study "Library and information science" in Tai Solarin University Of Education,

we went on a library visit to Babcock University library last two months and we were ask to make a report on the field trip to the library and that's the exam for the course, it is a 3unit course.

Please i really need your guide, i dnt know what to write in my introduction and conclusion. PLease help me

Please help me tag this post i really need help before the lecturer ask for the summation.

CC: obinnau and others seeing this tread.
Re: I Need Your Help On My Library Visit Report. by cloud7: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
My Brother, start by the introduction of the academic Library, when it was found? How many and what type of collections do they have? What classification scheme are they using? How many Librarians are in the organization? Any area of improvement or development to be replicated in your school? All the above can form the body of your write-up, I hope this satisfy your question.
Re: I Need Your Help On My Library Visit Report. by Loadedcity: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
cloud7:
My Brother, start by the introduction of the academic Library, when it was found? How many and what type of collections do they have? What classification scheme are they using? How many Librarians are in the organization? Any area of improvement or development to be replicated in your school? All the above can form the body of your write-up, I hope this satisfy your question.

thanks... You're helping what about the conclusion and ends of the report?

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 9" Written By @saint_haywhy / The Justice Creed. / The Diary Of A Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.