Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,239 members, 7,887,682 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Effect Of Corruption In My Academics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Effect Of Corruption In My Academics (310 Views)

Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech / FUT Minna Expels 700 Students Over Poor Academics Performance / NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Corruption In My Academics by kozmokaz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
would have matriculated yesterday if Nigerian educational system was corruption free!

despite my score in the pume , it still marvels me seeing people with lower scores been admitted while we with high scores was not..
and the worst of it all is that ,they boldly tell you "they runsed the admission"

well.. the only thing 2016/2017 aspirants have to do now is that the wind of change get to our tertiary institutions especially Michael okpara uni of agriculture umudike.

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Achievers University, Owo,2016/2017 Part-time Form, Pre-degree Form And Diploma / Which Should He Choose / Osun State School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), Faculty Of Health Sciences, Obafemi Awolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.