Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,199 members, 7,897,092 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot (1061 Views)

Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot) / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by fajani(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
if u know u are married leave our single babes for us

Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin grin

grin cheesy

grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by obiorathesubtle: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by poshestmina(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by poshestmina(f): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by Omotayor123(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
If I hear undecided grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am I the only one that doesn't see any iota of humour in the screenshot?

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmm
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by scribble: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Change name of topic to if women were god and send to religion section
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by fajani(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmmmm.... it is true.. if women were God, men will suffer
scribble:
Change name of topic to if women were god and send to religion section
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by IamLEGEND1: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
*dies

Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by Funkybabee(f): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2016
na lie kill him. is a lesson to u guys that usually lie even if u have ten girlfriend u will still say u don't have may God forgive him shaa my advice for him is that he should go find the lady and beg him or else thats how he is going to use is remaining life or ask for forgiveness from God maybe God can answer his prayer

oniro ole
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by comffy(f): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2016
It serves him right
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin
Sahbjdsikwkahxbfbuygrenjbs$asjdhys$xhsvbsuyasnbzlakjd, I laff in Ghana.
Continue to tell all d others girls that you are single with ur parrot mouth grin
Kakakakakakakak, I laff in Fulani
Re: See What Happened To This Promiscuous Married Man. Screenshot by cruzita(f): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
grin lovely !!!I wish this will be the fate of any man who cheats

(1) (Reply)

Women's Annoying Habit! / Who Is Guilty? / Am Seriously In Love With Two Ladies And Don't Know Which To Let Go Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.