Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,454 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB (18351 Views)

Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. / Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by bakila: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2016
asadike:
lol. My igbo brothers will kill u before u even come close.
But the other day, you said that thing that impressed him happened because of giving birth.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by joseph1832(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
rigarmortis:

believe me bro, this kind of attitude wont help, it might even make some youths sitting on the fence to radicalise, its the kind of we against you mentality that religious extremist exploit to radicalise people who feel disenfranchise, it increases the chances when you throw this kind of stuff in someones face.

moreover, its a little childish
To be forewarned, is to be forearmed. They can radicalize if they want. I'm sure the army has made a very clear statement that impunity from any group will not be tolerated.

The shites are still licking their wounds.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by asadike(f): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
bakila:

But the other day, you said that thing that impressed him happened because of giving birth.
giving birth ke? abeg o, no pursue my prospective suitors o. Handsome guys only.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by paramakina202: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2016
Chanchit:

When dem begin tear una bullet now, una go start mention Buhari.

Na you go first collect the bullet from Buhari.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Chanchit: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2016
paramakina202:

Na you go first collect the bullet from Buhari.
That would only be possible If I'm disturbing the peace of the nation.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by stzy(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2016
I say ... Ebe onye is eri k'ona awachi... Government of Enugu state has made it clear. I pity dem coz they lack bureaucracy. Once IPOB get a state in south south d rest will follow.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by paramakina202: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Chanchit:

That would only be possible If I'm disturbing the peace of the nation.
Who knows?with a dictator like buhari in power you can never be sure of your safety.
Go ask Shia muslims.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2016
EasternPride:

I don hear, Nnamdi Kanu is not enjoying his freedom as of now, because he was fighting on my behalf.

Writing nonsense trying to make sense. We have passed this ur advice stage.

Fighting on your behalf? Is that what you call it? When he was enjoying himself in London, spilling trash over the radio you were here hustling you call that fighting on your behalf? Wake up man. You are all brainwashed! A man insulting the government, calling it a zoo, threatening war is fighting on your behalf? In his VIP Suit in London while you here in Nigeria with poor infrastructure? You spend time on the streets protesting and hailing the man while his own family are not on the streets. Let his family lead the protest not by mouth but by action. Let them stand in the front line. Where are they? Hahahahaha i can;t laugh.

A crazy man once said "Humans are sheep and they deserve to be lead..." its true. You are all sheep. A flock. And Nnamdi kanu is leading the flock to doom.

Before Nigeria gained its independence, the old men stood in the front to advocate for its independence against the British. They did not hide in one fancy duplex in London insulting the British over Radio. Did they? Many countries have broken out: Korea, China/Hongkong and so on.. but not like this. There were better ways to go about it. If he was fighting for you, he would have been in Nigeria all along facing the government head on.

So leave trash for lawma..

If you want to die, go and die.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Chanchit: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
paramakina202:

Who knows?with a dictator like buhari in power you can never be sure of your safety.
Go ask Shia muslims.

In IPOB's case, they(you) have been warned!
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Money40:
Nobody wants his franchise to be tampered with, hahaha all this political penrobbers, we the youth of Biafra have realized you people don't care about us that voted your ass, we are the governor, senators of our own ,since non of you can talk about the plight of your subjects, like second Niger brigde, opening of sea port, building federal roads wich are all death trap for the southerners, and South South, you people are inconciquential, and we the, Ipob youths govern and lead our selfs idiots,

Concerning this particular issue, the federal government is neither God nor Moses.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by don4real18(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2016
dtruth3:
Mumu Governor. Why don't you come to the streets of Enugu and tell the people.

I promise you, your life will never remain the same.
Better modify your comment before the DSS comes and carry you for threatening to lynch the Enugu state Governor...
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Money40: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2016
janellemonae:

Concerning this particular issue, the federal government is neither God nor Moses.
is it God that opened Lagos Port or was it Moses that open and built dry dock sea port in Kaduna, one thing with you people is that you think we are dummies
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by ayobase(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2016
we were getting along, until u said
Benbestic:
....... Nuff said. Let the wise get brain and the stupid spew shit.
Do have a great time.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Lumiere91: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2016
chaloner:
enugu is not for the governor but for the people. ipob owns Enugu and not the governor, period.
Ipob is antichrist
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by mrodogu: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2016
coolzeal:
Those who are against revolution are those who are benefiting massively from the corrupt practices. They don't care about the masses but their selfish interest. They only represent 0.05% of the populace, in other words.. IRRELEVANT..
then who gonna lead if biafra dream is eventually realizd, since all the yeebos leader objecting biafra views are all corupt....
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by dtruth3(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2016
don4real18:

Better modify your comment before the DSS comes and carry you for threatening to lynch the Enugu state Governor...
A word is enough for the wise
I can only but laugh gringringrin
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by AndyCole16(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2016
asadike:
lol. My igbo brothers will kill u before u even come close.
pm you
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2016
chaloner:
enugu is not for the governor but for the people. ipob owns Enugu and not the governor, period.
what is iPod?
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Henrique4real(f): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na wa sha! Igbo people and their inferiority complex. Just because an igbo man is not on the throne, IPOB has resurfaced! And to think that they believe that oncE their demands are acceded to, they wud rule over us (the other Niger deltans). Strange fellas who have not finished governing their individual states first. Rubbish!
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by tickles2luv2016(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
T*
coolzeal:
Those who are against revolution are those who are benefiting massively from the corrupt practices. They don't care about the masses but their selfish interest. They only represent 0.05% of the populace, in other words.. IRRELEVANT..

There is nothing like revolution,its just about a group of people that have signed to die. And they will surely die.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by sheubaba2013: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
If we look at it critically ibo, hausa, yoruba and other tribes follow spoil this country. Eg the dasuki gate, all these tribes are also involved. No one is a saint,he who is innocent should cast d 1st stone. Make ona Chill no be gra gra matter. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Muyiii(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

You are not better than the people you are admonishing. You have as much hate as every other person you are admonishing. "You are not proud to say you are from Nigeria in South Africa because of what the Igbos are doing and yet you don't want them to go their separate ways. Just know you are a shameless tribal bigot, hence you are not qualified to advise anybody.

I won't trade words with you..thanks all the same.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by fireforfire: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
chaloner:
dream on
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by asadike(f): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
AndyCole16:
pm you
I see u are really bold. I love bold guys.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by AprokoMan: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
KinkyAngela:
The Governor of Enugu state, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is an Awusa/Fulani man
[/s]

stinkyangela, the shameless effeminate!
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by fowowe411: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolzeal:
I will salute your courage if you can upload your picture during the protests. What amuses me most is most of the youths who call for war has never witnessed.... there is no how secession threat wouldn't lead to a bloodshed. Nigerians should embrace peace and continue with their lives.

It is you educated elites and political hallelujahs boys that are heating up the polity because of political and tribals gains.I am Yoruba from Ondo state and I reside there,in Akure,ONDO, Owo,Ore and others IBO's are comfortably settled with good living conditions. I don't why y'all keep instigating unnecessary hatred.

The most annoying thing is the elites will calk for war,the poor masses will be the one to suffer.

#My2cents
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by ArodeTsolaye: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
The protest is already going on let Ugwanyi come out on the street and test his popularity.
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Yanks101: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
I thought they said IPOB is sponsored by PDP? Or is Mr uguwanyi no longer PDP.?
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Caseless: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yhinkss:
IPOB youths shey u don hear. Na only mouth you go dey make on public forum. Please just go Enugu make any trouble, you go know say Jesus no get tribal mark..

Good riddance to rubbish
grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by DerideGull(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
lolaxavier:
Even your own SE leaders are against this nonsensical gathering of jobless nonentities. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
For those who love themselves, do not be used idi0tically by selfish people that are more powerful than you are. When you get hit by stray bullet, that's the end o. No part 2.
'Behave' is the word.

Are you this dumb? Have seen any person in government that supports any form of revolution? The impending revolution usually sweeps them away.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by lolaxavier(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
DerideGull:

Are you this dumb? Have seen any person in government that supports any form of revolution? The impending revolution usually sweeps them away.

That is why you should have your miserable life examined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: What I Would Have Told Buhari - Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.