Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,663 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him (52023 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by theunnamed: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
I do not think you know the meaning of the word epic angry
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by bose67: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
enoch273:
So who are you telling now ? Abi if you feature am finish na we dey get the money ??
hi enoch273, please can you add me up with this watapp number, +2348139782415. we need to talk.
tnx
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by AkupeMBANO(f): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm even wondering why eldee go dey form retirement sef. Smh!
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Lobolintin(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
WASH
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Ajibo111(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
piss on the thread and fleegrin
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by BABANGBALI: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeew,i no like this kind thread,na the one wey dem dey beef dey sweet me pass,dis one na yeye jo
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by megafone: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
enoch273:
So who are you telling now ? Abi if you feature am finish na we dey get the money ??
The haters are here for real
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by BABANGBALI: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeew,i no like this kind thread,na the one wey dem dey beef dey sweet me pass,dis one na yeye jo

abeg na where felix liberty and lagbaja dey now?
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by mobaladf: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Okay na
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
enoch273:
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by xage(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
I missed this Eldee of a cool guy

He should pls sing again

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by enoch273: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
bose67:

hi enoch273, please can you add me up with this watapp number, +2348139782415. we need to talk.
tnx

Will do that now
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by enoch273: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
megafone:
The haters are here for real

So I should jump out of my skin before you know am a fan ba? Go and look for a job oo, but wait how much has olamide paid you so far ??
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
eldee should come back. don't care fir olamide

did eldee make enuff money to retire already undecided or what does he do now to survive ?
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by sucess001(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
aflyingbird:

did eldee make enuff money to retire already undecided or what does he do now to survive ?

he is based in the US now.

i dont think its about the money for him.

He is my most respected musician...he was peers with the likes of them Tuface...eedris...Freestyle...Dr sid and co...he was also an icon...started the localising rap genre...i don't think i ll like to see him tainted with a collabo with Olamide the tout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by tinnyashamu(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
U DEY VEX OOOO

enoch273:
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Realhommie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
I love eLDee. Ever since i listened to "Only One " from his debut LP after he came back from his American sojourn bck in 2006 i'v bn a fan... Dude is very talented n versatile, probably one of naija's best... Bought every one of his album. My late kid bro was an aspiring act and he use to go by the name "eLDee J" i.e eLDee Junior coz he was a fan as well.
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by WaffenSS(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
What's UN-retire?

United Nations retire?
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by oluwasegun007(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
i respect footballers more when dey say dey wanna retire.....MC's, forget dem...anyways Badooo na my padi
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Chazzyboy: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thecelebgists:
where is the blue verified Icon on olamide's page..... undecided

Traffic cry FAIL
na u nah bae
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Tochux1: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
kekakuz:
Person dey retire for music? Abeg help the niggars dying career
dead career you mean
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by enoch273: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
tinnyashamu:
U DEY VEX OOOO

These yeye celebrities dey Bleep up, them go just enter studio make noise, tuse beat cover up come dey form boss
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Eldee e e e e e e. She dey do am like professional. With that his 20Hz voice grin grin
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Tedassie(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
aflyingbird:

'Ghost writing'...
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by anumide(f): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
myfantasies:
Where is the epic reply
undecided abeg if you see am holler me.
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by djdoxxx(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
You will definitely find this article helpful....A Good Read

https://www.nairaland.com/2872550/whatsapp-professional-sport-investment-service
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Adokaterna(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Up manutd Eldee
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by aniyphil: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Errrm . . .and what's epic in the reply? undecided
Re: Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 27, 2016
lol, not a fan of olamide either

sucess001:

he is based in the US now.

i dont think its about the money for him.

He is my most respected musician...he was peers with the likes of them Tuface...eedris...Freestyle...Dr sid and co...he was also an icon...started the localising rap genre...i don't think i ll like to see him tainted with a collabo with Olamide the tout.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.