Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Wat Can I Do - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wat Can I Do (605 Views)

AM IN LOVE Dont No Wat To Do / Dudes: Ladies Wat Waz Da 1st Taste Like: / If U SEE A Girl Workin By WAT Wil U SAY 2 HER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Can I Do by BobbyJ1: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
Am 30 years of age,a graduate still finding it hard getting a job, no serious relatioship cos am not financially alright, wat can i do?
Re: Wat Can I Do by patwhizkid(f): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2009
Commit suicide!
Re: Wat Can I Do by BobbyJ1: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
patwhizkid or wat do dey call you, you aint needed here cos you ve got no mendulla oblongata to talk to your dads mate, so better shut out or go to hell, mo fucker!
Re: Wat Can I Do by Joseph6(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
clearly u're not 30
Re: Wat Can I Do by BobbyJ1: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2009
Mr joseph6, am sorry if i might have offended you in anyway but i was stunned to have read you trying to tell me i dont know my age, i posted a topic for an advise and i think a post of any nature deserves better than i ve got.if you have nothing meaningful to advise from a post it would have been better you leave things as it is instead of finding flaws or faults, and i dont mind if you can tell me about my age since you were there when i was born mr Joseph6!
Re: Wat Can I Do by Joseph6(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2009
It helps 2 wonder y ur thread of 5 days has been ignored even after ridiculin d first/only 2 pple who have posted, jo oh urs is a 'prick as toothpick' case
Re: Wat Can I Do by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
patwhizkid:

Commit suicide!
LMAO!

YOU ARE A WITCH!! grin grin grin!! Patwizkid

Someone is seeking for advice and you telling the poster to commit suicide, are you OK?

@OP
Just keep trying your best. You will get your dream job soon along with a serious relationship. Good Luck
Re: Wat Can I Do by patwhizkid(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
Yes o, i am a witch o. Can't yu see>>PATWITCHKID
Re: Wat Can I Do by dominique(f): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2009
PHATWITCHKID. . . cool cool

Bobby J:

Am 30 years of age,a graduate still finding it hard getting a job, no serious relatioship cos am not financially alright, wat can i do?
at 30 you should know what to do, dont lose hope aight wink
Re: Wat Can I Do by martin1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2009
keep trying or travel out if u have d means.
winners don't quit.
Re: Wat Can I Do by Joseph6(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2009
Dey ah rite, keep tryin 2 get rich, although we all no u will die tryin
Re: Wat Can I Do by dominique(f): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
Joseph6:

Dey ah rite, keep tryin 2 get rich, although we all no u will die tryin

undecided
Re: Wat Can I Do by Mitchelin(m): 3:00am On Jun 30, 2009
I understand your plight,and from my own point of few I'd say this: you could tackle the situation in several ways, one of the advantages of being broke and single is that it affords you the opportunity to really know if a girl loves you (if you are in a relationship) or if there is the likelihood of getting that particular girly ou have your eyes set on (I know you do have a girl in mind when you posted this article) as 99.9999, 999% of girls won't pitch their tent with a broke ass.
So,you could just let the girl thing slide for now, ok, concentrate on getting fixed up with a job irrespective of the cadre, there's always time to grow. I think you have enough on your plate by virtue of your joblessness already to be bothering yourself with girl issues, as that is a whole different ball game altogether.
But if you must have a girl, please and please come clean about your financial state, save you are in for a fling which I don't think is your intention. It's better to let her know from the outset than letting her see through your flimsy lies when you become as thick as thieves. Wishing you the best pal.

(1) (Reply)

Only For Matured Ladies / I Nid A Gurl Friend / Muslim Guys In D Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.