Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (68410 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmm well i have to give it to her, that was one really smart one, she wind the internet truly, classic reply!
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by repogirl(f): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by acooriz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
In the guys mind "which kind yeye phone be dis wey no want make I see things"
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by goshen26: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
iameugene:
im in his shoes
come out of his shoe grin
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by nwekeg: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
k
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by SkinnyDude(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
He deserve it..I can't n I will never send my unclad pics to anyman..them never born am self
just negodu your yam legs and fufu thighs.. who will ask you for a nude pic sef

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by freedom96: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
He deserve it..I can't n I will never send my unclad pics to anyman..them never born am self
the one on ur profile is nearly unclad.U shud have worn a hijab.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why would I opt for ur nudes wen I can hit the real meat in a few minutes...The guy na Virgin, mtceeeeeww!!!!
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by holluwai(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why not? I bet you haven't loved a man truly before besides that your spandex gives a good description of you....

NegeduGrace:

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by nwekeg: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
mhm
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by encryptjay(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Now, that's a lady with sense unlike...
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Bollinger(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:

Never say never. Talk say you never jam the guy. grin
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by NegeduGrace(f): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
SkinnyDude:
just negodu your yam legs and fufu thighs.. who will ask you for a nude pic sef
lol..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by sage2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
You only ask for nude pics when the girl is under the influence of a steamy and saucy sex chat. You first have to ensure that she is no longer rational. You first strike a sexy convo on how you ruff handle her and take her to the moon, then sexily asked. Her to descripe how sexy her boobs are. Then you will be like, "wow! You are driving crazy already. Please baby, can I see it?". She won't know when she sent you a nude pic as she will never see you coming.
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Gabaleve(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
bt u dey fvck...so whts d diff

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by SkinnyDude(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
lol..
stop wearing leggings...#AnAdvice
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by northvietnam(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:

leave that , e better say u even send sef and be tight than not sending and be a borehole....

Nigerian girls and forming sheeeeet

See house door for Profile pic.. Funny tho
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by cybriz82(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dnt mind her..see her mouth like moses s' rod.
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by cybriz82(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dnt mind her..see her mouth like moses s' rod.na her type dey send 50 unclad pic at once wen u ask for only 1..
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
sorry!

nobody will even like to see your unclad body!

stop FORMING! we know your type

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by kaziblake(f): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy meet you 2day and next thing he want are your nude's pictures.
Some guys are physco.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by nikkypearl(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
kilokeys:
Konji Na basterd...

The fooool brain no dey work again.

Unfortunately fellow

FYI, if u no fine like this geh.. Dont come here and rant o.. Bla bla bla.. Men are the same.. He asked her.. Not you..
Lol@ the last line..werrin be yo own grin

She sent to "him" not "you" tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by MelvinRZ(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Bleep u
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by mrDennis(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided the guy na learner.. E no sabi ask for_nude pics... Some people need tutorial from me

Abi!!! U go first dey freestyle dey send normal pics and watever... to test the network lol

Besides obly a dull baby can't distinguish loading (rorating) frm screen grab (static).
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
The dude must be re-tarded. The lady is a role model for all females online. Take note, Naija babes.
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seriously some niggas need to grow the help up.

Attacking a lady just because she aired her opinion, so pathetic. The lady whose pix is up there has only her face showing but you didnt assume she might have a wogly body because she is foreign, gerrarahere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lobatan

Guys sef sometimes

We too dey fall our own hands. If he wants to see a nude girl so bad, e for go meet achana now!
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by xage(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:

No ma'am of cause, you wouldn't but the picture on ur dp is more naked than a cloth off...it is enough of a version
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by mumihaja(f): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Now available.
Male fertility Chinese pills-Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan-boost counts, motility and morphology
Female fertility Chinese pills- Taojing Cu Wan Yu-boost ovulation, progesterone, clear tubal adhesions
Clean Point tampon-unblock tubes and cleans uterus
Instead Softcups
Ovulation and pregnancy strips
Send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by uzoormah(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
NegeduGrace:
u don't know me n I don't know you,,u have no right to insult or judge me cos it my opinion on what I can do or what cannot do..tnx!

u don dey speak grammer angry
NegeduGrace:
u don't know me n I don't know you,,u have no right to insult or judge me cos it my opinion on what I can do or what cannot do..tnx!

u don dey speak grammer
Re: A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant by obiorathesubtle: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
mrDennis:

Abi!!! U go first dey freestyle dey send normal pics and watever... to test the network lol

Besides obly a dull baby can't distinguish loading (rorating) frm screen grab (static).
badoooo! After you na you again ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.