Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Eagles Devotional By Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - The Church; A Solution Centre - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eagles Devotional By Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - The Church; A Solution Centre (1522 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Devotional By Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - The Church; A Solution Centre by timotiks: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2016
"Send thee help from sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion" (Psalm 20:2)
When the bible states that God will send you help from the sanctuary it simply means that true help is found only in the house of God. The prophet Zephaniah throws more light on this issue: “I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden” (Zephaniah 3:18).
Did you notice that God said He will gather the sorrowful not the joyful? Suffice me to say that no matter what you are going through, you can find solution in the Sanctuary; the house of God.
This reminds me of a brother I knew a few years ago. He stopped coming to church and I asked him why. With tears in his eyes, he said: "Sir, I lost my job and a few months later my wife had a miscarriage. After sometime, the engine of my only car knocked". Then I asked him: "Have you solved the problems now"?
With tears trickling down his cheeks he said: "No sir, sitting at home has really not done me any good.
It does not matter how harrowing/traumatic your situation is, God will locate you and take the burden off your shoulders. The Almighty God says: “I will gather them that are sorrowful…”. That means God is aware of the situations that create sorrow. One of the tricks of the devil is to make you think that God does not know about you or that He does not care about your pains and sorrows. Don’t underestimate the power of holy gathering, especially the one God assembled. Do not allow your situation to come between you and God, always know that in the presence of God there is liberty(peace) which means that nothing shall be missing or broken in your life when you are in the presence of God. There is a solution for you in the sanctuary. You can receive strength in the sanctuary. Never forsake the assembly of the brethren.
Prayer/Confession: The oil on the sanctuary will speak and fight my Battles for me in Jesus name. o Lord because I always dwell in your presence nothing shall be missing in my life in Jesus name, Amen.
Further Reading: Psalm 20; Zephaniah 3; Daniel 11:32
Words Of Wisdom: The strength of an achiever is rooted in God.
African Broadcasting Network
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo: Word of Life Bible Church

(1) (Reply)

How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife / Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why / Disadvantages Of Been Over Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.