Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) (45555 Views)

Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / Man Caught Vandalising First Bank's Generator Set At Ilupeju, Lagos / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
the carcass of a vehicle chassis.

did any one read this? It's actually trash angry

It's not theirs but they were helping lawma cheesy

Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by nidera(f): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
the guy's dad may ve judged many case to his and his client Favour instead of standing for the truth..nemesis is now catching up wt him through his son..
its a pity though
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by Wizprodigy: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why aren't u guys commenting? Or una nite c dis thread?
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by phemoluv02(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmm undecided
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by Prince001(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
I can't understand that stealing not good but most people living in lekki phase 1 are thieves too! Until we do the same thing to naija looters living in Lekki then that's fair share! Hypocrite!!
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by nwekeg: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by mobaladf: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
U guys no get work, na jail u go slip
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by jaymdee(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na wa o. Stealing should be condemned and all should be punished. But wait o, this our obodo Naija if person steal moto part of #50k dem go naked am and burn am, but when another person steal #1billion dem go show am for TV and put him face for newspaper with him white starched agbada with olopa for him back sef.
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by jhidey08(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
kay29000:
I always wonder who first started the idea of stripping thieves. When white people call us animals, we will be vexing, but we treat ourselves like animals.
u've never been robbed I guess undecided
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by bimmy58: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
when are we gonna learn? Have u ever seen a yam eater stripped naked even after been caught.
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why naked them? This absurd and inhumane though they are suspects. Cover their unclothedness
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by dre11(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
no rest of mind for the thieves

serves them right when you think of the havoc those thieves had caused on people who parked their vehicles jejely and then told........ your vehicle has been vandalised...
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by redsun(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Junkies like them needs rehabilitation. There are zombies in that state and can do anything to get a fix. Including selling their own mothers.
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by omega25red(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why is that the first thing they do to criminals is to take off their clothing? What does this accomplish exactly?
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Eww!
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by ojimbo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmmm

Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by archdaura(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
kay29000:
I always wonder who first started the idea of stripping thieves. When white people call us animals, we will be vexing, but we treat ourselves like animals.
solo true my brother. it really hurt me to see human treat his fellow human like an animal. its really sad and pathetic.
O MANKIND WHERE IS THE KINDNESS IN YOUR NAME MAN-KIND. SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
LETS PROVE THEM WRONG BY SHOWING THE WEST WE ARE A CIVILISED SOCIETY

1 Like

Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by archdaura(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
dre11:

no rest of mind for the thieves

serves them right when you think of the havoc those thieves had caused on people who parked their vehicles jejely and then told........ your vehicle has been vandalised...
we have all being a victims of thievery at some point, but that doesn't justify us being a SERVEGES. PLS LETS CHANGE THE WAY WE PERCEIVED AND HANDLE SUCH AN ISSUES
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by pdpchangeapc(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
MosakuAW:

I dont support their attitude of stealing other people's properties but when caught, we should not make them go unclad just because they are theives. We are all humans and not Animals.

I wish 1 bigger thief in Abuja power house can be caught and make him/her go unclad nationwide because he/she stole from the National pause.

Na armed robbers dey suffer for naija no be pen robber. Abuja own na pen robbers
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by Originalsly: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm....The carcass of a vehicle chassis . ...had me scratching my head until I saw the picture... scratching again! Is that really stealing?...did the owner report?...or was it returned? To me that was pretty much like garbage left on the roadside. Afterall... the guys said they were scavengers and that's exactly what they were
doing...scavenging...not stealing.... so why is police even involved if scavenging is not a crime?...and ones here be shouting for jungle justice?
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
The story says they were caught by residents and another version says they were caught by the Police. Na which one we go believe. If they were caught by the Police, whey are they tied with ropes instead of handcuffs?
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by Richy4(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right.... There are decent punishment for any one that breaks the law...... stripping was so 1970s..
Judging by the pic I guess they have received nice beating (in my secret mindset, I will say Thank God)

But As a concern citizen, I would say, they should have handed them to the police instead of beating them..... lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
MosakuAW:

I dont support their attitude of stealing other people's properties but when caught, we should not make them go unclad just because they are theives. We are all humans and not Animals.

I wish 1 bigger thief in Abuja power house can be caught and make him/her go unclad nationwide because he/she stole from the National pause.

A cold champagne 4 yhu!
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
MosakuAW:

Purse
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by oladeledave: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by wisestman(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
jhidey08:
u've never been robbed I guess undecided

is that the reason one should reduce someone to this level just because u have been a victim?....smh african mentality sha....
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by kingdong(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
The other one is the son of Nigeria's former president, he is a spitting image of his father.
Re: 2 Scavengers Caught Vandalising Vehicles In Lekki (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
chwoi!they would have stolen the whole car nah?
why must they be nakeded şef? it doesn't make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) / Why Pilgrims Caught With Drugs In S/arabia Were Not Detected In Nigeria – NDLEA / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.