Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,827 members, 7,942,083 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Vacancy! Vacancy! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Vacancy! (10995 Views)

Vacancy Vacancy In Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by Gboliwe: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
coollabman:

lol! grin I didn't apply. a candidate of mine did. too bad sha!

And she wasn't invited to the interview? What was her qualification? Maybe she is over qualified
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Gboliwe:

And she wasn't invited to the interview? What was her qualification? Maybe she is over qualified

yeah, she wasn't. she has a bsc. lol @ the bolded grin
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by Gboliwe: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
coollabman:

yeah, she wasn't. she has a bsc. lol @ the bolded grin

Sad she wasn't invited. My job was to advertise. It was someone else' to shortlist. Then again, it was for an OND holder.

I pray she gets something better soon.
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by dt4omoh(f): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
I dnt hear from u too
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by dt4omoh(f): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
I dnt hear fr u? Ma
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by Gboliwe: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
prittieb1:

Pls ma , I need a secretarial, front desk office or receptionist job and am ND holder in Computer Science. Tax ma

Please send me an inbox
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by Gboliwe: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
dt4omoh:
I dnt hear fr u? Ma

Did you send in your CV?
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by McAdebesin: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Please, ma, I am a fresh ND graduate of Mass Communication and I need a job. A secretarial or front desk personnel job or anyone available. I need to start working. I'm a male and I reside in Lagos. Thank you very much
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy! by Gboliwe: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2016
McAdebesin:
Please, ma, I am a fresh ND graduate of Mass Communication and I need a job. A secretarial or front desk personnel job or anyone available. I need to start working. I'm a male and I reside in Lagos. Thank you very much

Keep looking my brother, you shall find one soon. But if I hear of any, I'll let you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! / What Does Working Hard Actually Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.