Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,959 members, 7,927,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ultimate Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ultimate Question Of The Day (849 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Just minutes ago, something happened here and it turned out into an argument so now I am throwing it to the house for better views.

A girl said to me while we discussing about sex that "as e dey do male, na so e dey do female ". She actually meant to say women enjoy sex as much as men does and even more in most cases. And I replied her that we are only doing them a favour.

Then other girls said it's not true.

Guys what do you think, who enjoys sex the most. Male or female?
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by misspicy(f): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2016
male lipsrsealed
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2016
misspicy:
male lipsrsealed

And are you sure you're not been biased?
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by donTbone(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2016
misspicy:
male lipsrsealed
angry
Still wondering when female will start enjoying sex...
yet most of em cheats! lipsrsealed
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by vizkiz: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
FEMALE bro. We guys do all the work and the only thing they know is laying down like a piece of firewood undecided

Some of then wouldn't even give sounds angry
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by cruzita(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
which favour? use your head ooo
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Women enjoy it if there's good romance and abundance of goodies
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2016
vizkiz:
FEMALE bro. We guys do all the work and the only thing they know is laying down like a piece of firewood undecided

Tell misspicy o
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by cruzita(f): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2016
vizkiz:

give u sound,dem be speaker
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
give u sound,dem be speaker

Aren't they suppose to show feelings?
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by cruzita(f): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2016
lxyrul:

Aren't they suppose to show feelings?
if u are doing the job well
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by theunnamed: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
This shite again
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by ayobase(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
When you clean your ear with cotton bud, the ear is ticklingly excited and enjoys all d pleasures despite the ear drum being hit at intervals, while the cotton bud comes out dirty and 'broken'.

Did you get the message?
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
which favour? use your head ooo

Na favour na. When there happened to be shortage of banana, girls tend to use dido and eventually they resorted to doing it with dogs. They love it more than we think.

We are only doing them a favour
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by cruzita(f): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2016
lxyrul:

Na favour na. When there happened to be shortage of banana, girls tend to use dido and eventually they resorted to doing it with dogs. They love it more than we think.

We are only doing them a favour
it doesn't' mean its a favour because u guys can't do without it .girls can control dia urge but the men can't unless they do it so we are actually doing u guys a favour
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
it doesn't' mean its a favour because u guys can't do without it .girls can control dia urge but the men can't unless they do it so we are actually doing u guys a favour

We'll, seems you've been an uptown girls is why you didn't know many girls can't keep the urge too.

Go to clubs or get to see correct Street girls. You'll be amazed.
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by coolh3ad(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Both enjoy it but ladies enjoy sex more if the guy is hitting the right places. You need to hear the gibberish ladies talk when a guy is giving "it" to her the way she wants it..It only happens with a guy that knows how to treat a lady right in bed...I lie?
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by IamLEGEND1: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
guys don't enjoy sex.Not even a little.

we only do what we do to ensure the continued survival of the human race.
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by bqlekan(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Tell me female's enjoy it most and I will show you females that cries and beg when in the act grin

tell me males enjoy it most and I will show you males whose hard on disappears during thrust... grin

the truth is no one does tongue
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:
When you clean your ear with cotton bud, the ear is ticklingly excited and enjoys all d pleasures despite the ear drum being hit at intervals, while the cotton bud comes out dirty and 'broken'.

Did you get the message?

Sure. Let them know. I wonder why we chase them when we it should be the other way round anyway
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by misspicy(f): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2016
lxyrul:

And are you sure you're not been biased?
No am not...its actually male that a enjoy the act most angry
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by misspicy(f): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:
angry Still wondering when female will start enjoying sex... yet most of em cheats! lipsrsealed
most of them cheats? lipsrsealed
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by donTbone(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
misspicy:

most of them cheats? lipsrsealed
I lie?
undecided
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by misspicy(f): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:
I lie? undecided
you dey ask me? undecided
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
misspicy:

No am not...its actually male that a enjoy the act most angry

I'll prove you wrong.

Ladies will. Do anything to get down with a guy, so far he's presentable and good at it. And some resorted to using dido. Especially the white girls.

Ladies can find thier way anytime is why they don't worry much about it. They have substitutes, but guys have to get a woman to get the real feeling is why we make it obvious
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by misspicy(f): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
lxyrul:

Tell misspicy o
undecided
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
lxyrul:

I'll prove you wrong.

Ladies will. Do anything to get down with a guy, so far he's presentable and good at it And some resorted to using dido. Especially the white girls.

Ladies can find thier way anytime is why they don't worry much about it. They have substitutes, but guys have to get a woman to get the real feeling is why we make it obvious
you have said it all (so far he's presentable and good at it) but a guy will get down with anything anywhere even if its a goat when they are in heat.

How many girls have you met that uses a Love Machine?
Re: Ultimate Question Of The Day by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided sex sex sex sex everytime. Kilode?

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Great Kisser? 10 Kissing Tips For Ladies / Never Let Yourself Down / Scary story: Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.