Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? (671 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? by mcebisco1989: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nollywood top stars Odunlade Adekola and Femi Adebayo has been in the movie industry for many years and has bagged several awards respectively. Both movie thespian has paid their dues in the movie industry and are basking in the success of their career.

This issue of the above thespians has generated much discourse and argument among their various fans as to which of them is the best actor.

Odunlade Adekola:
The bone of contention has been whether Odunlade is better than Femi? For two years on a stretch, Odunlade has been bagging the best actor award. The Nollywood thespian began his career from Abeokuta with a group called John Babs about 17 years ago was shot into limelight when he featured in late Ahmed Alasari’s movie Asiri Gomina Wa in 2003, and on this he rode.

In 2007, Odunlade was able to prove to Nigerians that he is an actor that cannot be waved aside and in 2009, at the maiden edition of City People Entertainment Awards, he clinched the best actor award which he received again in 2010. As if confirming his acceptance by the viewing populace, Globacom made him one of their brand ambassadors and that explains the touch of green on his outfits.

Odunlade has gone beyond being an actor as he is also a movie producer and a music artist. However, the father of four believes this is his time as he is ready to seize the opportunity and maximize it.

Femi Adebayo:
Born into the family of thespians, Femi Adebayo grew up knowing his father as an actor, so his choosing acting as a career was not a surprise. The only surprise in his own case is the fact that he is a qualified lawyer, practiced law for a while before he dropped the gown and the wig ion pursuit of his movie career.

Femi Adebayo hit limelight when he
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/who-is-better-between-odunlade-adekola.html#sthash.5jWTlk8j.dpuf

Re: Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? by beadaholic(f): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tough choice but I still prefer Odunlade because he is not only talented but also handsome and funny.
Re: Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? by ayobase(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
A case of 'between the deep blue sea and concentrated dark devil'

A selection I have been nursing for long.

I think I will have to go for Kola. Maybe cos his acts are more mature, and maturely spiced with cute decent sense of humour.

Both are damn good I must confess.
Re: Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? by theshaderoom: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think its odun. He can act for africa
Re: Who Is Better Between Odunlade Adekola & Femi Adebayo? by obongtunji: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Odunlade is just too much, he is far better than Femi.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari Shares Cute Makeup-free Selfie (see Photos) / Lady In Red: Seyi Shay Wows In New Outfit / Aftermath Of Car Theft, See What Happened To Popular Female Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.