Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,159 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) (2701 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by sugarbelly: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
The immediate past Gov. of Lagos State's son, Ademola Fashola, who was recently called to bar, took to his IG Page to shower praises on his beautiful girlfriend.... Checkout photos of both of them below and see what he said about his girl

lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Source: https://www.instagram.com/demolafashola

Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by sugarbelly: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by geesilver(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
what could he be thinking
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by flexxyworld(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lover boi.. Its a good thing anyways.. Just incase dad comes back, help us beg him too start work on improving our light and building of enuf affordable housing scheme. Omo S.A.N
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by vizkiz: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
if I catch the babe ehn... I have 101 things in mind tongue

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahaha, what's he staring at in the second pix
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by uchetom(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmm the boi smile no b here ooo,that teeth tho
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
She looks good no doubt

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
That sweet feeling when u remember someone somewhere genuinely loves u
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seriously the boy looks stup1d. I am not hating but he doesn't look smart. His dad wears same look sometimes when smiling/laughing, but he aint stup1d. I guess it is just the look.

Moron1c is the right word!
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by tpiar: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
this lady looks very sophisticated and Oga Fashola's son looks like he's not an avid womanizer.

lady, no vex o, just that I feel there are more eligible bachelors you can date, eg dbanj, banky, ikenna, etc.
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by kimond101: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
tpiar:
i am scared because this lady looks closer to my age and Oga Fashola's son looks like he's in his early twenties.

lady, no vex o, just that I feel there are more eligible bachelors you can date, eg dbanj, banky, ikenna, etc.

The girl is a young girl in her early twenties. Think she's a fulani girl
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by tpiar: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
what of Buhari's daughter, and other Fulani young ladies.

anyway, just my opinion sha, beautiful couple, they look good together.
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by cruzita(f): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
see as the boy stand like school boy
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by kay29000(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm! What's he looking at in the second pic?
Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by adeseadereti: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rrqyuquu

Re: Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
With all d national moi moi, d guy still no fine

(1) (Reply)

Glitz & Glamour - Photos From The 2016 AMVCA Red Carpet / Could This Be "Edible Catering"? - (photos) / Casted!! Mr Eazi's Girlfriend.. You Won't Beleive Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.