Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... (39051 Views)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Low Odds Project 1.50 / Project 1.60 Odds Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:
DUMBASS

you cant stop my shine tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ignoramus grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
@all, y'all just behaving like kids. I said this b4, ignore this 9jabetguru guy, stop quoting him and making him feel like somebody. Look as his stupid posts and quotes full the thread just because you people cant take your attention off him. You are just making him popular by always quoting him. I am very happy as we even lost the last stake because, I want to see his reaction and how you guys will be matured enough to ignore him and move on. But I am seeing the opposite. Now the op have abandoned you guys with him to continue ranting instead of looking for the way forward. This weekend games are opportunities for us to bounce back, but you dont even thought of it, only to be busy quoting that animal. SORRY THOUGH!

my publicity stunt dey work die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mission is to paint this thread RED grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Stylus22 and 9jabetguru is the same person trying to lure people to his blog. Be wise enough to reason with your brain and not your eyes. Come on people

conspiracy theory grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

just like dey said obama is the Anti christ cheesy
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:
AM SORRY FOR REPLYING HIM...I NEVA KNEW HE IS A WELL KNOWN FOOL

birds of a feather reply each other tongue cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
my username and my signature speak for themselves

those who want the real deal should know where to find it by now..... not this wuru-wuru to the answer thing you all are doing here...

your so called OP aka puntermikel read my free report b4 cuming out here to open this thread.....

if he is truthful enough he will openly admit it right here and right now....

but i know he wouldn't

from his first post to his last those who has eyes will know that he lacks originality

many are called but only few are chosen.......

disclaimer:

some say i make silly comments on nairaland.... they fail to realize that i use "sarcasm" and that the use of sarcasm regularly signifies a healthy mind......
i belive work should be fun and my 1k to 1m project has been fun so far.....
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Now, let me straighten things up here for the benefit of WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Okay! First off, blame no one for your misfortune. What I mean here is that puntermikel, the op is not responsible for the game that crashed and also the money that we lost individualy (no matter the amount you stake) the op might as well lost money too. Okay? Now the truth is that, no game is 100% sure, it's only our imagination that say so. Even top club coaches are not so sure if his side will defeat the lower side. Now, my point? Anybody selling (sure)odds to you is a scam, if he is so sure, why cant the person go and empty his account and stake all the money and make millions over night, why selling odds for 2k on social media? If it is that easy, why cant 960bet boss take his (sure)game and go and play it in bet9ja shop and run them out of business? You grab? So, the point is we are here to catch fun in this thread, if it work out for us and we win the money, fine, if it doesnt, life goes on. Like me for example, I do my own forcast and play my own private games and I still come here to be part of this (fun)project. If you put ur 100% assurance on the games being displayed here hoping to turn 1k to 1m in two weeks, my brother u are sitting on a long thing. I am not saying that it is not acheivable, I am not trying to discourage anybody here because, I my self plays the games too. What I am saying is that dont put your mind on it. In other words, stake what you can afford. The op is not an angel to know the exact game that will drop, okay? And bet9jaguru is an a$$hole. There was a scenario where a friend of mine told me that a prophet of his other friend told them that so so so and so game will drop but at the end, that particular match was abandoned because of weather condition and I asked my friend, why dont your friend's prophet first saw that the match was going to be abandoned before seeing the score line? So the truth is that nobody really know whats up on how the damn thing works, not even that walking dead that calls him self bet9jashit. it's just assumption and a bit of luck. If the op did not come back to post games again, no problem, anybody can do that as well. If you want to keep the fun thread going, drop your A-games here and let's start from there and keep the fun going.
QUICK ONE: if you are joining any thread here or dropping your number in any whatsapp group hopping to rake millions tomorrow, you need to check your blood presure a day latter. Consistency is the key. We lost one game doesnt mean we are not going to win another. There are still MORE to loose and SO MUCH MORE to win. OBREGADO!

6 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tonight's game; portugal league benfica striaght win @ 1.30 la liga malaga double chance @ 1.19 belgium league anderletch double chance @ 1.23 total odds = 1.84 stake what ever amount you can aford to loose but my source is 90% sure
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
I will post my tomorrow's three best picks tonight by 11pm. Gracias
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Those that want to paint the thread red, bring it on. Come with your paint or remain silent forever
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Now, let me straighten things up here for the benefit of WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Okay! First off, blame no one for your misfortune. What I mean here is that puntermikel, the op is not responsible for the game that crashed and also the money that we lost individualy (no matter the amount you stake) the op might as well lost money too. Okay? Now the truth is that, no game is 100% sure, it's only our imagination that say so. Even top club coaches are not so sure if his side will defeat the lower side. Now, my point? Anybody selling (sure)odds to you is a scam, if he is so sure, why cant the person go and empty his account and stake all the money and make millions over night, why selling odds for 2k on social media? If it is that easy, why cant 960bet boss take his (sure)game and go and play it in bet9ja shop and run them out of business? You grab? So, the point is we are here to catch fun in this thread, if it work out for us and we win the money, fine, if it doesnt, life goes on. Like me for example, I do my own forcast and play my own private games and I still come here to be part of this (fun)project. If you put ur 100% assurance on the games being displayed here hoping to turn 1k to 1m in two weeks, my brother u are sitting on a long thing. I am not saying that it is not acheivable, I am not trying to discourage anybody here because, I my self plays the games too. What I am saying is that dont put your mind on it. In other words, stake what you can afford. The op is not an angel to know the exact game that will drop, okay? And Churchillsaug is an a$$hole. There was a scenario where a friend of mine told me that a prophet of his other friend told them that so so so and so game will drop but at the end, that particular match was abandoned because of weather condition and I asked my friend, why dont your friend's prophet first saw that the match was going to be abandoned before seeing the score line? So the truth is that nobody really know whats up on how the damn thing works, not even that walking dead that calls him self Churchillsaugshit. it's just assumption and a bit of luck. If the op did not come back to post games again, no problem, anybody can do that as well. If you want to keep the fun thread going, drop your A-games here and let's start from there and keep the fun going.
QUICK ONE: if you are joining any thread here or dropping your number in any whatsapp group hopping to rake millions tomorrow, you need to check your blood presure a day latter. Consistency is the key. We lost one game doesnt mean we are not going to win another. There are still MORE to loose and SO MUCH MORE to win. OBREGADO!

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
I will post my tomorrow's three best picks tonight by 11pm. Gracias

you too wan takeover from puntermikel aka kopperkola cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont start what you cannot finish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Tonight's game;
portugal league
benfica striaght win @ 1.30
la liga
malaga double chance @ 1.19
belgium league
anderletch double chance @ 1.23
total odds = 1.84
stake what ever amount you can aford to loose but my source is 90% sure

failure loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bet9jaguru,

I am really disappointed in you.

First thing, I never read any of your reports (free or paid). I dnt patronize people to do my thinking for me, secondly, this thread was enjoyable before you came into the thread to disrupt the flow of the discussion.

If you are making millions from your game everyday and as easy as you said you can, why dont you take money from the stash you already made and progressively roll them over than come here to beg people for money for odds that anyone can easily come up with.

I guess your problem is your fear that PUNTERMIKEL is giving for free what you would have asked money from.

If you are so sure with your odds, I believe you should be too busy to sell tips for gullible people becos you are busy making money on your bets than your odd tips.

Alas, that's not the case here. You r busy patrolling this particular thread for comments.

SMH!!!

I m utterly disappointed!

5 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Again, TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, betting is not an investment oooh, anybody that tells you otherwise is decieving you and also toiling with your emotion. Get a job and get a life while you bet for fun.
RULE OF THE GAME: always bet what you can aford to loose. Dont place your whole balance on one bet, always remain some so if your bet crash, instead of going back to fund the account again, you will still have some change to bet again. There is an a$$hole in the house, bet9jaguru, he is always welcome. Pls, no bet is 100% sure. Cheers
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Again, TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, betting is not an investment oooh, anybody that tells you otherwise is decieving you and also toiling with your emotion. Get a job and get a life while you bet for fun.
RULE OF THE GAME: always bet what you can aford to loose. Dont place your whole balance on one bet, always remain some so if your bet crash, instead of going back to fund the account again, you will still have some change to bet again. There is an a$$hole in the house, bet9jaguru, he is always welcome. Pls, no bet is 100% sure. Cheers

Sir, I think it is not always right when people say sport betting is not an investment, to me, I think this misconception is why a lot of people lose at sport betting.

Kindly go to this site to learn more about sport betting as a form of investment.
http://www.bettingresource.com/sports-betting-vs-stock-market-trading.html

Cheerio!

2 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
PlayerMeji:

Sir, I think it is not always right when people say sport betting is not an investment, to me, I think this misconception is why a lot of people lose at sport betting.

Kindly go to this site to learn more about sport betting as a form of investment.
http://www.bettingresource.com/sports-betting-vs-stock-market-trading.html

Cheerio!
both of us are seeing it from different angle you knw? I totally agree with you. But my point is this, trying to compare it with other form of investment is a no no. If you suggest it to a rookie who knws nothing about it and he funded his acc with a lot of money, at the end of the day he lost everything, he will be frustrated. Yes, because in every investment, there is always a return, no matter how small or else your capital will still remain. But betting will clear both your capital and gain in one single bet. Profesional punters can atest to that too. Buttom line, betting is a gamble not an investment. SavĂ­?
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:

The ignoramus said betting is not an investment

And many foolz too will follow his point of view and start betting for fun

Wanna hav fun ? Go flush ur money down d toilet cuz datz how to bet for fun
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Tonight's game;
portugal league
benfica striaght win @ 1.30
la liga
malaga double chance @ 1.19
belgium league
anderletch double chance @ 1.23
total odds = 1.84
stake what ever amount you can aford to loose but my source is 90% sure
game green.

5 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Saturday 6: austria bundesliga rapid viena vs wolfsberger fc: double chance on rapid viena 1.10 la liga atletico madrid vs eiber: atletico straight win 1.43 English epl: tothenham vs watford: tothenham handicap (1-0) to win 1.10 total odds = 1.68 80% sure
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by itunity007(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Saturday 6: austria bundesliga rapid viena vs wolfsberger fc: double chance on rapid viena 1.10 la liga atletico madrid vs eiber: atletico straight win 1.43 English epl: tothenham vs watford: tothenham handicap (1-0) to win 1.10 total odds = 1.68 80% sure
nice one my guy no mind bad belle
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by abutrekka: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2016
www.trekbet..com .The new Prediction blog that is making wave, We over a variety of options for our viewers, No charges required. Over 2.5,Over 1.5, BTTS, Corners and Cards Tips, General Forcast, Expert Tips and the accuracy rate quite impressive. Give us a shot today and let's take the Bookmakers know that the time for Punters to take over is here. Visit www.trekbet..com today for you soccertips and predictions. (Daily and weekends Picks inclusive)
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2016
There are plenty games going down today and so there's gonna be plenty losses too. Dont be tempted by bookies odds and big teams as well. Stick with the plan and escape the bookie's lure and traps. There are matches almost everyday, so forget about all today's big teams double chances and stick to our three games or less per day. You can as well play your personal separate games, God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Churchillsaug:
game green again

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Unto the next one. Game number 3 coming up shortly. Rolling over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Let me sound this warning to everybody following this thread;
(1)pls dnt add any game to the games I am displaying here. If you have any other games, kindly play them separately on your own.
(2)the games I am displaying here is same as the project the op first started, so, follow it gradually and dnt be in a hurry so there will be no mistakes. You can still (rush)play your personal games I dnt have problem with that.
(3) in your betting account, you can fund any amount you like for your own personal reason and interest but just set aside (only)1k for this project so that if u (accidentally)lost it, it wont be as if the whole world have crashed on your head bcause you will still have other money you are using to play your other games.
(4) that start up 1k is to be rolled over the next day with every peny associated with it so that we can be able to reach that goal of 85k after 20 games.
(5) games might not be coming everyday. Yes! Reason is to be careful not to make any mistake out of desperation of winning 85k.
(6) the odds might be small and discouraging but patiently follow it as it comes and dnt be in a hurry to rake everything in a blink. You can still play your personal games with high odds, no problems
(7) I am not perfect, even professional punters make mistakes. So, be prepared for the worst while you pray for the best
(cool I am not the OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Game 4; early game. Bercelona straight win @ 1.18 inter millan double chance @ 1.19 totall odds = 1.44 bet 1500 outcome will be 2150

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Game 4;
early game.
Bercelona straight win
@ 1.18
inter millan double chance @ 1.19
totall odds = 1.44
bet 1500
outcome will be 2150
game green. You nearly get heart attack on Inter millan? It is always like that, I saw it coming, that's why I gave it double chance. I always do my forcast well, so dnt worry. We are done for today, tomorrow games coming up soon
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Speakout03: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gud job

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by rill: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Todays game abeg

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Game 5: portugal premera league; sporting home win @ 1.28
cyprus 1ST league; Anorthosis home double chance @ 1.07
switzerland challenge league; wil fc home double chance @ 1.22. Total odds =1.67, stake 2150 and win 3592
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Game 4;
early game.
Bercelona straight win
@ 1.18
inter millan double chance @ 1.19
totall odds = 1.44
bet 1500
outcome will be 2150
Ow is 1.18 x 1.19 =1.44

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings / Nigerian-born Boxer Bilal Fawaz Who Chose England Over Nigeria Faces Deportation / Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.