Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Governor Adams Oshiomhole Seriously Reacts To Darey Art-alade Shaking His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Seriously Reacts To Darey Art-alade Shaking His Wife (1196 Views)

Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Adams Oshiomhole Seriously Reacts To Darey Art-alade Shaking His Wife by Tuneshypedotcom: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
According to Darey Art-Alade, he was invited to perform at an event in honour of the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase.

He was introduced to Governor Adams Oshiomhole’s wife, Lara Oshiomhole, by the Governor himself.

On shaking hands with her, the governor reacted.

#TBT To Benin last September just after my performance, I went to greet Gov Oshiomole who had invited me to the event held in honor of Solomon Arase the IG of @nigeriapoliceforce and our gisting was too funny! Lemme caption this picture. ADAMS: Darey meet my wife Lara…DAREY: Nice to meet you (shakes hand)…ADAMS: Come oh Darey don’t shake her hand too much oh! ARASE: Excellency leave him…if him over shake I will shake him up! Police is your friend…we will be friendly with him no wahala!!!

Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Seriously Reacts To Darey Art-alade Shaking His Wife by Tuneshypedotcom: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Seriously Reacts To Darey Art-alade Shaking His Wife by delkuf(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
this adam oshiomole's wife is beautiful. is she a nigerian
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Seriously Reacts To Darey Art-alade Shaking His Wife by darmys(f): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Seriously Reacts To Darey Art-alade Shaking His Wife by utenwuson: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
osho knws it's a matter of tym!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) / See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru / UK Based Yoruba Actress, Taiwo Aromokun’s Cute Twin Boys Are Really Growing Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.