Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,710 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating (1616 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating by 190: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2009
Please people,
This is exclusively for the nairaland matured minds
If u have been cheated upon in your past or present
relationship,please share it here so we can learn from
each others relationships,state what exactly happened,
how u found out,the reasons and also the final conclusion between
both of you( you and ur BF/GF grin)
I wud appriciate sincere replies and no Insults
I wud say it again NO INSULTS,I take una papa name beg una!
set the replies rolling

190 has spoken
Re: Cheating by 190: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2009
well like me
I have neva encountered cheatin 4rm any of my patners
past or present,and i sincerely pray not 2
dey say its worse dan cancer,
please share ur stories

no dulling
190 has spoken
Re: Cheating by whitelexi(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2009
There's a girl i dated yrs ago in the knowledge that she was a virgin, but now, yrs after we broke up, i realise it was all one huge puff of lies. I met this dude and it turns out he is a very close family friend of hers and knows her very well, and we've become really close as we work in very similar fields here. Everyday i'm learning new stuff about her and her lies and i wonder whether i was silly or plain dumb to have believed all that crap i was getting.

I am tightening my screws further on naija girls, every word will now be taken with some salt!
Re: Cheating by izeek(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2009
@190,
where do u want me to start from!
the list is endless.
Re: Cheating by biola44: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
wink
Re: Cheating by biola44: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
yet d game must go on!
Re: Cheating by 190: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2009
@izeek
stat 4rm anywher
so u mean they cheated on u everywher and everyday!
Re: Cheating by topup: 2:17am On Jun 24, 2009
I have never been cheated on, but I've come close.

If we're talking about your guy becoming emotionally involved and interested in another woman whilst he's dating you, I've come really close.

If we're talking about the guy actually sleeping or making a move on another woman whilst we were dating, only time will bring out the truth on that one, but for now. . the answer's N.O.
Re: Cheating by vivaladiva(f): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2009
same shit diff laxative, cheating hmmmm, i have been the cheated on and also been the cheater, a bit of role reversal is good for the soul hahahaha, but i found cheating rather stressful, the lies just pile up dnt dey, tis hard to keep track of them, and on the other side of the fence is rather stressful too but for obviously diff reasons, the emotional stress n mental torture oh my gosh, n the deep seated feeling of betrayal, oh how awful,
Re: Cheating by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2009
I look at everyone and i'm like clapping.Good God the society has really done a number on everyone.It's come to a point that you cheat and everyone applauds you.It becomes a conquest.The society has made you believe the hype that it's alright to cheat thru some stereotype i just don't understand."yet the game must go on" wtf was that don't you know even how stupid that sounds.Any the fact you all lack principles makes you all weak in my book.Cheating is not a game it's for bleeped up pple that know nothing on morals,conducts but what the heck the society applauds me let me take a bow.The world's crazy
Re: Cheating by izeek(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2009
@190,
that she was at silverbird yet told u she went to palms na cheating. lol
just trying to say we can't count all.
Re: Cheating by luxoire(f): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2009
i have ben cheated on by all my exes - some of them were natural w*ankerss - i should have seen it coming - but chose not to
in the early days i was so blinded i refused to believe it and they dumped me on top of everything else
last r/ship i kicked him out before he could say HI and to date he still cant belive it - thought he had me figured out and wrapped around his lil finger

its a hard thing to deal with, but the earlier you wake up and smell the coffee and settle the scores the better for you

whethere you agree or not - DUMPING A CHEATING PARTNER MAKES HEALING EASIER AND DOES A LOT FOR YOUR ESTEEM/CONFIDENCE - rather than being dumped cheesy
Re: Cheating by biola44: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2009
whethere you agree or not - DUMPING A CHEATING PARTNER MAKES HEALING EASIER AND DOES A LOT FOR YOUR ESTEEM/CONFIDENCE - rather than being dumped cheesy[quote][/quote]

this is key! wink
Re: Cheating by luxoire(f): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2009
biola44:

whethere you agree or not - DUMPING A CHEATING PARTNER MAKES HEALING EASIER AND DOES A LOT FOR YOUR ESTEEM/CONFIDENCE - rather than being dumped cheesy

this is key! wink

yes ohh - its not enough that you have been betrayed, cheated on, used, abused - to crown it all you get dumped like a rag - God forbid!! - shine your eyes and salvage some pride - dump before you get dumped - well it works for me as i tend to find my pride is more sensitive than my heart wink
Re: Cheating by peelovee(f): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2009
190 Cheating is not something one should pray to encountered  4rm any of his/her  patners
past or present. as dey say its worse dan cancer, no be only cancer, its worst than hynia and hypendis.

Especially experiencing it when you never expect and from someone you love, you go hear ram, no be person go tell you, na your body go tell you have far.

grin  grin as for me, i just dey recover.  grin   grin
Re: Cheating by Tudor6(f): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
As for moi i'm really not a jealous guy so if i find you're cheating. . .no qualms as long as i get my share of the national cake. . . grin

But if its a girl i REALLY care about. . .i'm not quite sure how i'll feel. . .
Re: Cheating by 190: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
den tudor
pray u dont fall a victim! embarassed
Re: Cheating by bolagun12(f): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2009
Cheating is horrible!it is ugly,bt we fall victim sometimes
Re: Cheating by lojik(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
It happened 2 me twice but in both cases, was still under-grad and i really has no big plans for the chicks in question.
case1: We were in d same level, the chick always gave me lots of pay so i just turned my face and kept d relartionship for as long as i needed it for financial reasons.
case 2: Chick was my junior. I confronted her and ditched her right there. She confessed and begged me for abt 2 more months but na road block.
Re: Cheating by TheSeeker(m): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2009
I have been cheated on once, but most times I have been the cheater with good reasons though. When I want to cheat, I always have my reasons and I let you see them before I start, but you will neither know when I have started or when I have stopped.

Cheating is one of the sweetest thing! You surreptitiously make phone calls, send text messages, see each other, have sex. But to be cheated on, man, it's a blow on my personality. I never was a cheater but when I was cheated on once, I thought I'd give it a go and hey, it's become a habit I wish I can drop overnight.

Not to deviate from the question, she was pregnant for someone else and was attempting at having it expunged when I caught her conversation over the phone. Confronted her and she denied, so I told her we should go to the hospital, when I asked that she refused and confessed to me. Although asked me to allow her have the abortion so we can continue the relationship. Me "Allow"? Did I put it there in the first place. Cheating is a rampant thing among women because different men satisfy different wants and that ranges from Money to Sex.
Re: Cheating by hooged: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2009
There's a girl we departed dis year march,i love her with all my heart,and she always tell me im the only one shes datin,funny enough she mostly swear with bible if shes cheatin,aint fuckin kia abt checkin her phone or listen to her when shes receiving call ,there was a day i read 2ru her phone and,she send message to numba.'dis's my new line' later i got to know dat she 's datin dat guy.aint know wat happen' btw them d guy rang my numba he told me everytin abt her how she use to scream on bed, swear with bible, although i dated many ladies wen i was stil with her bt she neva caught me red handed.can u pls just tel me the kind of girl she's ?
Re: Cheating by TheSeeker(m): 2:17am On Jun 25, 2009
hooged:

There's a girl we departed dis year march,i love her with all my heart,and she always tell me im the only one shes datin,funny enough she mostly swear with bible if shes cheatin,aint fuckin kia abt checkin her phone or listen to her when shes receiving call ,there was a day i read 2ru her phone and,she send message to numba.'dis's my new line' later i got to know dat she 's datin dat guy.aint know wat happen' btw them d guy rang my numba he told me everytin abt her how she use to scream on bed, swear with bible, although i dated many ladies wen i was stil with her bt she neva caught me red handed.can u pls just tel me the kind of girl she's ?

Anyways, what part of Osun are you from? Ife, Ede, Osogbo, Ilesha, Iwo? Well, as for your case I don't think there's nothing new. Girls explore all kinds of method everyday and it takes just a little for us to find out. What I'd tell you for sure is you're experiencing Karma. You got what you give. You said it yourself that you cheated but she never caught you "red handed" If "red handed" still retains the original meaning I've known it to be, then you haven't caught her at all. When you catch someone red handed, it means there's no denying a SEEN fact.
Re: Cheating by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:45am On Jun 25, 2009
I heard a guy say he's rather do a one night stand type-thing than have an emotional relationship with another woman while he is already committed.

When i asked him if there was any difference he said, "Yes there is a big difference . . . . The one nighter . . . . your chick will never know and you can release a lotta steam with one slamming" undecided I wanna hate guys but there are still some good ones ( i think?)
Re: Cheating by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2009
i havent experience the word cheating,maybe all the sisters i have dated in my sinful world loves tha way i pump thier honey,i gat this sis one time back in my hood then,theres understand that its only for pleasure tho she got a fiancee,we always grind each other after her fiancee visits, so u can see its the other way round,
Re: Cheating by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2009
Never been cheated on,or better still,never caught any of my ladies cheatin,but i just cant help cheatin. some extra pu$$ies are just like appetizers, and it helps u develop your skills and most times when i reminisce about them,i just cant help but do my job very well.But thats in the past now.All thanks to christianity.I'm repented. I'm a one lady man
Re: Cheating by Southland: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
I can see lot of guys feeling good cheating but think of you getting to know your most loved babe is far from honest. You probably will not have the same feeling. What goes round , comes round. Now or later.
Re: Cheating by kokoye(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2009
A few yrs ago, this young girl I was messing with came to pick me up from work. As I was stepping outta the building, I noticed some guy (she'd just recently met thru another friend) smiling as he got of the phone. I looked into the girl's car and noticed she hung up the phone around the same time the guy did. I got into the car and i asked her who she was on was on the phone with - she told me the guy called her while she was waiting for me. Something told me she was hiding stuff so I took her phone and checked her calls - my number was her last incoming call since I'd called her to come pick me up. Obviously she was the one who called the guy. She started apologizing about lying and I asked why she had to lie - there was nothing official. we were just friends with benefits. But I still felt the pinch though - some girl thinking she could creep on me. We invented that! grin

I guess that's what we get for messing with underage girls . . .hoping they're not ready for anything serious.
Re: Cheating by 190: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
well im about leaving town for some important stuffs sometyme soon
and my girl has been swearing thunder and brimestone that she wont
dare cheat on me come 1week,3months,6months or 1year,
im kinda confused and she hasnt cheated on me so far yet
but @ dis modern age this world is facing,im scared and i kip remindin her
dat she wont be able 2 avoid tempation,

Im confused and i really wanna trust her but, undecided undecided
Re: Cheating by iice(f): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2009
Never been cheated on, emotionally or other wise.
If you ain't happy. . .cut ties and move on, i tell them.

Cheating is rampant. . .i dont see why even bother in a relationship if you want to sleep around. Whilst i understand the need/want for revenge and thrill undecided. . .i think people need to be considerate of the other by breaking ties first.
Re: Cheating by 190: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
ooh my gooosshh
i cant believe iice is actually responding 2 ma thread

ooh,

my,
Re: Cheating by Busybody2(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
Somburri is deffo gonna be having wet dreams tonight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cheating by 190: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2009
@busy
and who wud dat be!

definately it wud be u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shape Of A Man / Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls / Statistics Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.