Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,370 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Car Snatching - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Snatching (863 Views)

How Car Tracker Foils Car Snatching Attempt. Install Yours Today! / How Car Tracker Foils Car Snatching Attempt. Install Yours Today! / How Car Tracker Foils Car Snatching Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Snatching by Flancey: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
Guys car snatching is becoming very rampant these days especially during weekends.
Their target is usually Toyota and Honda brands. Pls avoid very lonely routes and always watch your back.
My corrola was snatched from my wife at gun point recently. My friend had his own snatched at Ibadan last week.
I learnt they take these vehicles across Nigeria-benin border for onward delivery to buyers in Benin republic.
If you see a dilapidated car full of young guys usually in their early 20s, pla beware they might just be on your trail.
Re: Car Snatching by 190: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
yes its very truee

in my area
their speciality is the toyota camry
shinning lite edition
others like d camry orobo and sypder editions
are hardly taken!

@poster
whic corola was dat!
Re: Car Snatching by promise72(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
190:

yes its very truee

in my area
their speciality is the toyota camry
shinning lite edition
others like d camry orobo and sypder editions
are hardly taken!

@poster
whic corola was dat!

Baba 190, whats a Spyder Edition of Camry. Will like to know. Any pics?
Re: Car Snatching by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2009
promise72:

Baba 190, whats a Spyder Edition of Camry. Will like to know. Any pics?

08' camry
Re: Car Snatching by dantitiki(m): 1:48am On Jun 24, 2009
I've been a victim of this snatching.
I was deprive of my '04 Honda Accord (I-VTEC) April 22 last year, and till today, it's not retrieved.
It was in the papers that one Alhaji that was involved was caught, but don't know what click he belongs.

They snatch cars and route Abeokuta (probably changed now) to their base.
They have a DON who pays for the the cars they bring, an what they go for is pre-ordered by their boss.

japanese cars are their target (because of their high demand)

Owners with insurance and trackers are backed up.
Ikeja is their major zone.

JUST TAKE CARE AND AVOID UNSECURE ROUTES.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 1997 Benz C-class 220 / I Have Dodge From Texas For Sale Dodge Ram Van 2001 / Toyota Carina E For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.