Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] (48390 Views)

Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
good
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by olaolulazio(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eeeeyah
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by frisky2good(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
It happened in broad day light and I saw pictures of all the victims and it matched what all witnesses said. Look for the original story and you will confirm it.

missojugo:
I believe there is more to this story than meets the eye. From the picture it seems like the policeman was shot from the back (No blood stains in the front of his shirt). Can one commit suicide by shooting himself in from the back.

Further Investigation is needed in my opinion.
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by akilo1: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Police are your friend grin
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by cowgirl9090: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
queenstll:
wetin concern me?
I day come make I chop this bread and garri finish

bread and garri what kind of food combination is that. please eat healthy food cause this kind food fit cause kwashiokor .
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Trapnews: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
I thought we have a reformed police? If police can not take care of their own, who will? The image of the Nigeria police is so battered. Nigerians hate police not because Nigerians are all bad but because an average police has the tendency to implicate and send you to jail without remorse. Wise Nigerians will continue to avoid the police like plague even in the midst of adverts and no amount of media advert can redeem that.
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by merits(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
missojugo:
I believe there is more to this story than meets the eye. From the picture it seems like the policeman was shot from the back (No blood stains in the front of his shirt). Can one commit suicide by shooting himself in from the back.

is lyk u ar nt 4lowin d thread b4,he knelt down b4 shot himself,luk @ d pix very well.u c d blood stains 2wards his armpit.
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Abbey2sam(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
[size=48pt]if men were God[/size]
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by tuna4servi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
There is noting special about his body bin buried, wat matter most is where his soul is going to
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by omoharry(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
porshuch:
Sell that cadaver to medical students, let them use it for practical.
jesu...u bad ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by LLKJSays(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
SHoCKinG HeartBreaking Tragedy!

Government and the Arm forces as whole,
must ENFORCE Discipline And Totally IMPROVE,
Pay and Condition among the rank and file

of the Notorious Nigerian Police Force and
Grossly Demoralised Nigerian Armed Forces circa what is happening
with the war against insurgency in the N'East of Nigeria.

So as Not to be Revisiting this sort of 'MADNESS' in the Near future!
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by GlitzG: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
He is a disgrace to d naija police force..
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Lanretoye(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
In a sane country,the DPO or his commandant may be fired too because they cannot deny that they knew he was a drunkard/drug addict.
It shows gross irresponsibility on the part of his boss(es),see what it has caused.

1 Like

Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by mrrotimi4: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
pity those mothers on d death of their children!
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by fortunechy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
dts wt they usually do at times wen on duty.

Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Saved2Serve: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
You got only one like! Kudos! In this economic hardship where personalities are yet to receive decent burial, na to waste moni to bury foolish olokpa.
Juxtified:
He's dead already, for the sake of his family the police should do something however small.
Even if its just to call the family to come carry their dead for burial
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by jebesto: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
our government should make sure they Sanitize de whole of security agency,especially npf
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by epmmiks: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
U must be born again everyone
Jesus died for Sinful men
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by jebesto: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
mrrotimi4:
pity those mothers on d death of their children!
infact it's really sad
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
all because of highness..smt
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by jebesto: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
fortunechy:
dts wt they usually do at times wen on duty.
sorry to say dis police is de worst thing dat happen to Nigerian security agency
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by ChiSun27(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
sandrajazmin:
He was wrong yes!
Lets learn 2 tamper justice wt mercy
If men were God, hmmmmmm!

Let's allow God judge sometimes

Wetin u wan tamper with this kind disgusting news?
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by meforyou1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Juxtified:
He's dead already, for the sake of his family the police should do something however small.
Even if its just to call the family to come carry their dead for burial
the state can bury him
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by 3moses: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
missojugo:

the shot is by the right side of the neck, I guess....
but, wait o, his wright hand is full of cement/block dust. also, the way he's lying.
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by ipreach: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please they should Burry him
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by bikefab(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
E no concern d dead man
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Juxtified(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
meforyou1:
the state can bury him
the state has rejected him
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by vault(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
the idiot doesn't deserve a burial
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Juxtified(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Saved2Serve:
You got only one like! Kudos! In this economic hardship where personalities are yet to receive decent burial, na to waste moni to bury foolish olokpa.
Think about it this way: the man's shameful behaviour is punishment enough for his family. Imagine the psychological trauma the wife and kids will go through daily knowing fully well their father not only died a shameful death, but is rotting away somewhere. It'll give them nightmares for years.
All I'm saying is, allow the family to carry the body and put him in the ground properly.
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by missojugo(f): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
3moses:

the shot is by the right side of the neck, I guess....
but, wait o, his wright hand is full of cement/block dust. also, the way he's lying.

The thing tire me oh....As much as the story sounds credible the pictures tell me a different story. Maybe i watch too much of the Crime Investigation show on DSTV....
Re: Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] by Gkemz: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
A psychomaniac. See as he's lying on the floor helplessly. What a disgrace to his family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.