Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,086 members, 7,899,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (80563 Views)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by theunnamed: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
[/quote][quote author=MarieSucre post=42401768]

f**king everything in sight is the guys hobby?? So he'll probably have sex with a goat if the konji gets too hard??

Where are are from?
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by MarieSucre(f): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
theunnamed:

Where are are from?
what is "where are are from"?
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by theunnamed: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

what is "where are are from"?

what??

you don't know what "where are from is?"
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by MarieSucre(f): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
theunnamed:

what??
you don't know what "where are from is?"
what is "where are from is"?
pls re-read both your sentences. It is not grammatically correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by theunnamed: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

what is "where are from is"?

pls re-read both your sentences. It is not grammatically correct.

OK, the last one is'nt...my bad
But what I mean is
Where are you this moment, country an state wise
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by olaphemmy01(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2016
MarieSucre:

What the f**k are you talking about? rape by a known person? rape by an unknown person?

Have you not read of rape cases where the rapist is an uncle, a family friend or a close friend but because if the stigma that rapes carries in our society or threats made against the rape victim, the rape case is not reported.

And what do you mean by how she carries herself?? is that enough justification? oh look how fine and darper you as a boy dresses, I hope one strong gay man does not say you're seducing him and drag you into one dark corner and burst your asshole, after all it's your fault for being such a handsome guys and dressing in such a fine way.

Wait! hope you are not a rapist kinda guy this one you're justifying this shitt.

Premarital sex is normal in her life?? what of the boyfriends life? have you forgotten it takes two to have sex?

infact whose side are you on? The girl that was raped and then inadvertently raped again by her insensitive boyfriend or the sonofab***h boyfriend?

Thanks for your truth respond

Let me start from the rear, I'm in not in anyone side in the text.

My point is clear which is "Moral should be moral". I didnt talk f**k as you wrote. Anything anyone will do and there is no thought of his/her neighbors within the frame thing is immoral.

Like your illustration on gay, well truth be told unless Moral is incorporated into our daily life, things might not get better.

I felt for the girl because of the stigma...
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by MarieSucre(f): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
theunnamed:

OK, the last one is'nt...my bad But what I mean is Where are you this moment, country an state wise
Country - Nigeria
State - Edo
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by theunnamed: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Country - Nigeria

State - Edo

ok
i want us to meet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.