Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

I'm H.o.r.ny. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm H.o.r.ny. (4687 Views)

I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me / I'm H.or.n.y / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by Caseless: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
cosby02:
The girls i fhucked last year was tight pucis back to back and they still want more... Shiiiiet olosho ti take over. And deletablegal is here forming online Hot. sad
who's she?
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by Caseless: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hadez:
This is wrong sis.
2mush make up undecided
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by eze2015: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
cruzita:
i hope say u be original honey,I don dey find were I fit buy one

Obviously, she cant be original, so fake like plastic rice from china.

She needs a brain!
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by missnawty(f): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
cosby02:
The girls i fhucked last year was tight pucis back to back and they still want more... Shiiiiet olosho ti take over. And deletablegal is here forming online Hot. sad

Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by Emac34: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
decode55:
Two gay trolls having a conversation cheesy cheesy
nah so bro by their write up u shall know them coolcool
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by hot1sauce(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Formation
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by Royalwizzy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
delectablegyal:
Come quench ma h.o.rn.iness.
contact me for that asp... 08063130084
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by Bigprick9inches: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2019
delectablegyal:

u r fake, gv me your number if you know dats you on ur DP. I'm gonna call you right away.
Are you the one that is real?. Oya let's meet so I can testify that you are real na cos I can bet my long dick that you are fake cheesy
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by WILLIAMSKECH: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Taaaaa gbafuo Eba osiso. Mumu level 💯💯💯😕😦😦
Re: I'm H.o.r.ny. by illegal7(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who are you to even determine what's right and what's wrong....if what's being done is wrong , what're you doing in here cos it's a wrong place....pls look carefully next time before you leap...

MosakuAW:

You dont need to tell her 'it is wrong'. She is only attention seeker, she want to be notice and create familarity on NL. We have alot of them here.

Next time just pass by and let them be and if you cant resist but to drop a comment, just click on one of the smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! / Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached? / Rich Man Cries For Help After Discovering THIS In The Handbag Of An Edo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.