Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,608 members, 7,941,339 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Must Read For The Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read For The Ladies (650 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For The Ladies by kingjizzy2(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
ADULTS ONLY PLEASE 1. He loves sex. He's a man, so stop Im pretending that you're surprised that he is always Hot for you, it's normal. Given a chance, he would do it anytime and anywhere. So you better stop Im denying him that pussy especially if you gonna make noise about him cheating. 2. Your man may have a small dick It's not about how deep he can go in you, it's about how deep his love is for you. 3. You shouldn't be acting up everytime he comes too quick, you should thank God he came, because that simply means you are too awesome to delay. After all, its not about how long he can last in bed, it's about how long the relationship will last? 4. Don't ever compare him with your Ex. If he was so good, what the Bleep are you doing with him? 5. If he's good in bed. Then spread the word to your girlfriends, sisters and female cousins. If he's poor, spread the word to him, surely he'll do something about it 6. Never attack him verbally in public. It's a huge offense! Phela y'all are lovers, not politicians 7. His phone is his. The stuff that goes on there is crazier than you can imagine, leave it alone it's not yours. And never answer his calls, if they wanted to talk to you, they would've called you instead. 8. If he has money , he'll spend it with you, if he's broke, kneel down and pray for him. 9. Don't start acting up, because his wallet is empty. He came into your life to love you, not to bail you out. 10. Always remember that he came to attend your heart affairs, not financial Affairs. # Take note Nobody is perfect, meet him halfway
Re: Must Read For The Ladies by Hadez(f): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Must Read For The Ladies by asadike(f): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Inukwa? If he is good on bed, i should spread d news so that they can come and share in d good news. Thk u, u dey try. i should not complain when he come too quickly because i be firewood wey no sabi com. dalu, i don hear.
Re: Must Read For The Ladies by SURElee(f): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
Inukwa? If he is good on bed, i should spread d news so that they can come and share in d good news. Thk u, u dey try. i should not complain when he come too quickly because i be firewood wey no sabi com. dalu, i don hear.
:
Lwkmd! I laff in abriba dialect.
Re: Must Read For The Ladies by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Story for "one boyfriend" women.

1 Like

Re: Must Read For The Ladies by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Hadez:
Mtcheeeeew
As in..no comment at all.

(1) (Reply)

The Yobo's Shares New Family Photo / Olamide Beaks Protocols, He Meets President Buhari.. / Photo Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Allegations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.