Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails (548 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career / Man United Fans Beg Sir Alex Ferguson To Come Back ( Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by ObadareTohBadt(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Former Man Utd coach Sir Alex Ferguson will return to Manchester United if Louis Van Gaal is sacked and Assistant manager Ryan Giggs is given the role of Head coach at Manchester United.

According to MirrorSport, Sir Alex Ferguson will take up a hands on role and assist Ryan Giggs from now till the end of the season if he is appointed as the new manager because of his close relationship with his former protege and his desire to see Man Utd progress under the Welshman.

As reported in the story;
”If Giggs does take charge before the end of the season, as he did when Moyes was sacked in 2014, he would ask for Ferguson’s help him in the closing months of the campaign – and possibly beyond.

I understand Ferguson – who has refused offers to comment on United since he stepped down – wouldn’t refuse that request, especially from one of his favourite former stars, although it’s believed he wouldn’t want a return to the dugout.”.....Read full story via http://obamedia.com.ng/alex-ferguson-to-return-to-man-united-if-louis-van-gaal-fails/
Re: Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Really?
Re: Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided kk.. ooo Noted
Re: Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by Monalisa185(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
although I've got tired of LVG already....Buh I hope he doesn't fail again...we can't deal with any form of failure right now ...Sir FERGIE has retired... he should remain retired....
Re: Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by ronald4lif(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
although I've got tired of LVG already....Buh I hope he doesn't fail again...we can't deal with any form of failure right now ...Sir FERGIE has retired... he should remain retired....

A retired/sleeping Fergie is better than an awaken LVG. He should be sacked and gone already. sad
Re: Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by Immortalz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Retired Extremely Dangerous
Re: Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by Monalisa185(f): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

A retired/sleeping Fergie is better than an awaken LVG. He should be sacked and gone already. sad

I agree with you, no doubt... Buh he should have been sacked a long time ago... when we were kicked outta the UCL...if they could allow him stay til now, they should allow him finish the season...a benefit of the doubt till the end of the season won't be a bad idea...
Re: Alex Ferguson To Return To Man United If Louis Van Gaal Fails by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Not advisable.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Mourinho Set For Man Utd Job / Kanu Tips Alex Iwobi As Nigeria's Next Super Star / Predict The Final Score Between Arsenal Vs Barcelona And Win Free Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.