Stats: 3,182,111 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind (1960 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by zeezyoung(m): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
I can read it. Can you?

Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Theyveedo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Piece of cake!
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Laveda(f): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things!
Impressive things!
In the beginning it was hard
But now on this line
Your mind is reading it automatically without even thinking about it.
Be proud only certain people can read this
Please forward if you can. grin

Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by psucc(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yes I did.
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
If you can post this, it means you have a crazy mind.

Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Kenzico(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Well I read it!! Xcept if only GranDpas and Grannies may not figure it out
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Monalisa185(f): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
no biqqie...laveda you get strength sf
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is awesome. Once I got past the first two words, my brain caught up real fast and it was reading like normal.

Amazing. Simply awesome.

Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Laveda(f): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
no biqqie...laveda you get strength sf
I don't have work nau grin
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by vicstar(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Laveda:
Impressive things!
But now on this line

for your plastic mind oooh grin
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Laveda(f): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
vicstar:

for your plastic mind oooh grin
cheesy tongue
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by IamLEGEND1: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2016

Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Lsofdk(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2016
zeezyoung:
I can read it. Can you?
undecided waht is diz.... lav3da read again
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by vicstar(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
op! I guess diz d criteria for finding d missing 2016 budget ba undecided

Anyway, very creative of u grin

Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Monalisa185(f): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:
I don't have work nau grin
Lol...goan wash plates jor tongue
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Laveda(f): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...goan wash plates jor tongue
cheesy grin

Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by cruzita(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
who no fit read this thing ?I no get time to waste
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Sexytemi(f): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
oui....1 wa5 abl3 7o r3ad 7t. grin
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Sexytemi(f): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
oui....1 wa5 abl3 7o r3ad 17. grin
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Justiyke4u: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can read but just decided to view it
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by Pdizzle(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Almost everyone who understands English can read it.
Re: If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind by kaziblake(f): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:
Impressive things!
But now on this line
you tried.
Your eye sharp.

Please Help, I'm A Paedophile / Ladies Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Eja*culate Inside You / Do You Like My Profile Photo?