Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Please Help Me On How To Get A Girlfriend Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me On How To Get A Girlfriend Please (3489 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me On How To Get A Girlfriend Please by Rukkydelta(f): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Honeybunny123:

I'm 18.I'm scared of that also. I don't even know what to talk about when with a girl, some cone around and leave because no topic

@18 you don start olosho things when you get to 20, what will it be then ?
If you like go and join the G boys. I pray you will learn from the lesson that life will teach you
Re: Please Help Me On How To Get A Girlfriend Please by emmaback(f): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Have you ever tried online dating? A good friend of mine likes asian women. He says it's great to use dating websites to find a potential partner. Now he has been dating one girl for 6 months already. He seems to fall in love with her cheesy
Re: Please Help Me On How To Get A Girlfriend Please by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies / Ladies!!! Can You Wear This Kind Of Crazey Jeans? Torn From The Bums / 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.