Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,527 members, 7,941,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Start Losing Weight Today Without Changing A Thing You Eat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Start Losing Weight Today Without Changing A Thing You Eat (506 Views)

Lose Weight Today / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Losing Weight Today Without Changing A Thing You Eat by probrand: 1:25am On Jan 19, 2016
I didn’t write this article to nag you about smoking, or being overweight. I know it’s not easy to change.

It is not my idea to put on my diet and my exercise programme. You won’t stick for more than a few months. You know it and I know it.

My approach is to help you choose the things you are willing to do and then do them. Obviously it is easier to start taking food supplements. I don’t want you to do everything once. The idea is for you to tailor a programme to yourself… a programme that fits you.

Subscribing to my monthly newsletter- maximum health for life and motivational words- is the best way for you to gradually change your habits until you feel good all the time.

But meanwhile, you can start to feel better and lose weight without changing a single thing in your diet. All you have to do is change the way you eat.

They may not know it, but many overweight people used food to comfort themselves when they are depressed. It’s sort of ‘turn on’. Yet their brains never get the message that they have had enough. They don’t even enjoy their food. So it takes more and more to make them satisfied.

You can get more pleasure from your food, feel totally satisfied and yet eat less. It is very simple. Just try the following...

Read full article HERE:http://www.promarketingbrand.com/2016/01/start-losing-weight-today-without.html

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Tips To Make You Look Younger Than Your Age / Health Benefits Of Sleeping Naked / Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery: Is It Safe Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery In India?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.