Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,345 members, 7,943,858 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Third Class Degree Holder - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Third Class Degree Holder (1199 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Class Degree Holder by simplelady: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2009
Hello,
what is the prospect of a 3rd class degree holder getting white collar job in this country? the person has masters degree to complement the poor result. i need good responses

regards
Re: Third Class Degree Holder by whassup: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2009
why are u bothering yourself about your third class i know people that has a third class and are in managerial position just that u need to equip yourself.it nice that u ve gone to cover it up with ur masters though but if God say u will get a job u will.and y are u depending on what man will say to u they are not the ones to give u a joby not just pray.u know the country is not really aboout qualification even first class students are at home its the grace of God and enlightment that takes man high
Re: Third Class Degree Holder by fredasue: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2009
Read JAMES 1:9(King James Version) .The answer is there.
Re: Third Class Degree Holder by simplelady: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2009
Whass up,
thanks for your words of encouragement. i was feeling the country is still bent on this Bsc, Hnd and thrid class descrimination os a thing.

regards

(1) (Reply)

Leadway Assurance Vacancies. / Vacancy For Administrative Manager At Detail Solicitors / NYSC Corper Needed In A Pharmacy Store In Awkuzu, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.