Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,156 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (42748 Views)

Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by bettercreature(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Tokt:
Wike is finished.
PDP will win Rivers no doubt about that

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by 175(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
Yes I dey fear. Deal with that.
Just did! Run along!!!

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by naniawini(f): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
And wat does dat mean?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by cktheluckyman: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Only a certified fool will beleive this story or expect APC to win any rescheduled gubernatorial elections in Rivers state.For those planning to rig,go and ask Sylva and Heinekan Lokpobiri what they saw in Bayelsa

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by momentoftruth: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2016
fake news, it funny people gave in to this poo, I'll believe it when Sahara reporters report it cheesy not a road side blogger

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by chiefobdk(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2016
lies from the stable of Apc.
even the protectionist who claim to be intelligent believe this.

tonyebarcanista is apc. apc is tonyebarcanista

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by frankyychiji(f): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:
fake news, it funny people gave in to this poo, I'll believe it when Sahara reporters report it cheesy not a road side blogger
Zombies have been programmed to lap up anything, just anything! Dakuku will never ever smell Rivers state government house.

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by frankyychiji(f): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2016
chiefobdk:
lies from the stable of Apc.

even the protectionist who claim to be intelligent believe this.

tonyebarcanista is apc.
apc is tonyebarcanista
You have a short memory sir, Gbawe is the protectionist while Tonyebacarnista is the protection seeker. Btw, security is good and very key, you can even use your security details to shine your shoes. grin But the alluring aroma of Aisha's rice surpasses them all.

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by momentoftruth: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2016
frankyychiji:
Zombies have been programmed to lap up anything, just anything! Dakuku will never ever smell Rivers state government house.
get your pvc, mobilize, go and win, i don't want APC in, SS/SE
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by id911(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Harrisonwo:
Some aides and close associates of Chief (Barr) Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State have expressed fears over what they referred to as the “uncharitable threats” by the Governor. Governor Wike who is said to be troubled by the spate of defections that is on going in his party, the People’s Democratic Party in Rivers State has issued a threat while meeting with selected members of the PDP leadership. Worried about the defection he said:
“Everybody is running away to APC and they expect me to stay calm and suffer the brunt alone. It will never happen. We were in it together and we must suffer together. If they say I stole money in the Ministry of Education, I didn’t eat it alone. All of you took part. Some of you built the Almajari Schools, some built the Unity Schools, some supplied books, others supervised projects. I have my proofs. Today everybody is shouting Wike killed to get to power. Did I as a person kill any Rivers man, No. They were killed in your LGAs by your boys. Now all of you are planning to run to APC for protection. I called you here today to inform you that I won’t accept that. I must fight back. If I go down, everybody goes down”
“Chief Awuse is now comfortable meeting with Andrew Uchendu. He does not remind us anymore of how Andrew Uchendu fought against him. Rather he has all of a sudden realized that Andrew Uchendu is Godfather to his son. See Ogiri. He is now running around Emeka Beke and sending people to Dakuku. Everyone wants to play safe, even madam. Nobody is talking; nobody wants to be on our side any more. I will fight oh. You see the way Dasuki did his, that is exact what l will do. I will name all of you one after another.”
One of the sources from Emohua Local Government Area who was also at the meeting said the “Governor has become very desperate and feels that blackmail, intimidation and threats can keep people around him.

http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/01/18/wike-talk-tough-i-

I WONDER WHERE NIGERIA IS HEADED WITH ALL THE LIES U GUYS CHURN OUT ON DAILY BASIS.

OUR COUNTRY HAS NEVER EVER BEEN THIS TERRIBLY DAMAGED WITH LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

WHY ARE U GUYS LIKE THIS? IS IT A MUST FOR APC TO RULE RIVERS? WHY NOT ALLOW RIVERS PEOPLE DECIDE THEIR FATE?

PLS STOP THIS DIRTY PROPAGANDA, IT'S BECOMING IRRITATING

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by boluwatife66(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is more reason we need to get rid of sycophants and praise singers that will encourage us to our doom and switch over when we are down. Governor Wike should work hard, learn his lesson and hopefully he will win Dakuku at the poll.
All of a sudden ya signature has changed Lol. what happens to rebuilding PDP?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by akp202(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
its a pity it has gone to this extent
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by chiefobdk(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2016
frankyychiji:
You have a short memory sir, Gbawe is the protectionist while Tonyebacarnista is the protection seeker. Btw, security is good and very key, you can even use your security details to shine your shoes. grin But the alluring aroma of Aisha's rice surpasses them all.

Wat made u tink I was talking about tonyebarcanista
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by manuelzz(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
APC is a useless party. So you dim-wits think that you'll win rivers with propaganda?.. What type of a hopeless and unfounded news is this?
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by princemillla(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
When I told them to stop making all those statements with certainty like "Wike WILL WIN", "Dakuku WILL NEVER smell Rivers government house, -(-Tonyebarcanista) that they should excise some restraint given the experience we had with Baba and Jonathan, they ignored me.

Now we can sense how deflated their confidence have become- from Wike WILL win to "he should work hard and hopefully, he will win".

I just dey laff oo. cheesy

People never seem to learn from history. Being an orator doesn't necessarily make you an astute politician or an astute political analyst.

Go figure.. wink

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by chernest2002: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Pdp should look for another candidate if there is window for change. As for Wike that moment he bans biafra voice in rivers I know he is heading for doom and I even wish him failure even though I supports pdp as a party.
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by ChristStriker(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is more reason we need to get rid of sycophants and praise singers that will encourage us to our doom and switch over when we are down. Governor Wike should work hard, learn his lesson and hopefully he will win Dakuku at the poll.

Keep pretending that you want Wike to win when deep down inside your snake heart you want your Riverine brother Dakuku to win and the state go to APC.
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Babacele: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
When I told them to stop making all those statements with certainty like "Wike WILL WIN", "Dakuku WILL NEVER smell Rivers government house, that they should excise some restraint given the experience we had with Baba and Jonathan, they ignored me.

Now we can sense how deflated their confidence have become- from Wike WILL win to "he should work hard and hopefully, he will win".

I just dey laff oo. cheesy

People never seem to learn from history. Being an orator doesn't necessarily make you an astute politician or an astute political analyst.

Go figure.. wink
Woke ain't seen nothing yet. e go run leave this election sef . ..

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by dadexcel: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2016
I marvel at how gullible the average nigerian can be, infact i am more disappointed when the youths that should be more research oriented and more detail and proof inclined just chew and believe every thing these politicians and bloggers throw at them, i really wonder where we are heading. It is unimaginable that someone can read some contortions like this one , and after seeing the source and all still believe it! ............

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by nwadiuko1(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
you were one of those edging him on inspite of his alleged atrocities...... so your advice is for you BTW I don't think any sane politician will say this......at least not in the open

Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by OperationIgrigi: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
id911:

I WONDER WHERE NIGERIA IS HEADED WITH ALL THE LIES U GUYS CHURN OUT ON DAILY BASIS.

OUR COUNTRY HAS NEVER EVER BEEN THIS TERRIBLY DAMAGED WITH LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

WHY ARE U GUYS LIKE THIS? IS IT A MUST FOR APC TO RULE RIVERS? WHY NOT ALLOW RIVERS PEOPLE DECIDE THEIR FATE?

PLS STOP THIS DIRTY PROPAGANDA, IT'S BECOMING IRRITATING

**grins** you dey mind them? See the way the are lapping it up. One the chief zombies who to hates blogs is suddenly calling lalasticlala to take this blogstory to.the frontpage. **grins**
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by frankyychiji(f): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2016
chiefobdk:

Wat made u tink I was talking about tonyebarcanista
...aw c'mon cut out the chase. Is throwing sputum the only sign of pregnancy? grin grin
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by frankyychiji(f): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:

get your pvc, mobilize, go and win, i don't want APC in, SS/SE
Word.
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Diesel1(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Ritualist believers association #ApC

Diesel
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by allthingsgood: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2016
This is what happens when you eat with a coward two timing double crosser. These are the kind of elements gej chose to surround himself with what a pity!
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by chimoskyg(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Niccurs bi like ain't going down without a fight grin
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by tottinova: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Harrisonwo:
Some aides and close associates of Chief (Barr) Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State have expressed fears over what they referred to as the “uncharitable threats” by the Governor. Governor Wike who is said to be troubled by the spate of defections that is on going in his party, the People’s Democratic Party in Rivers State has issued a threat while meeting with selected members of the PDP leadership. Worried about the defection he said:
“Everybody is running away to APC and they expect me to stay calm and suffer the brunt alone. It will never happen. We were in it together and we must suffer together. If they say I stole money in the Ministry of Education, I didn’t eat it alone. All of you took part. Some of you built the Almajari Schools, some built the Unity Schools, some supplied books, others supervised projects. I have my proofs. Today everybody is shouting Wike killed to get to power. Did I as a person kill any Rivers man, No. They were killed in your LGAs by your boys. Now all of you are planning to run to APC for protection. I called you here today to inform you that I won’t accept that. I must fight back. If I go down, everybody goes down”
“Chief Awuse is now comfortable meeting with Andrew Uchendu. He does not remind us anymore of how Andrew Uchendu fought against him. Rather he has all of a sudden realized that Andrew Uchendu is Godfather to his son. See Ogiri. He is now running around Emeka Beke and sending people to Dakuku. Everyone wants to play safe, even madam. Nobody is talking; nobody wants to be on our side any more. I will fight oh. You see the way Dasuki did his, that is exact what l will do. I will name all of you one after another.”
One of the sources from Emohua Local Government Area who was also at the meeting said the “Governor has become very desperate and feels that blackmail, intimidation and threats can keep people around him.

http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/01/18/wike-talk-tough-i-

Breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open.
Oya you pple should start spreading your undies on public lines grin grin
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by illiad: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by scachy(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2016
I don't believe this
Re: Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald by Campusser(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2016
No peace for the Wiked. Datz d cry of another drowning man

FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos