Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar (640 Views)

I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar by bumi10(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Organizers of The Nigerian Queen decided to set the records straight about Cynthia Ugbah’s claims which I published last week. It seems the lady lied to us. In cased you missed the news were she accused her organizers for asking her to sleep with men for money, you can click here. You can read the press release below...

THE NIGERIAN QUEEN RESPONSE CONCERNING ALLEGED SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY MISS. CYNTHIA UGBAH

Greetings from us at The Nigerian Queen (formerly known as Queen of Trust). We are very delighted to use your reliable and respectable platform (Nigeriacamera.net) to voice out the truth of the story concerning the “alleged sexual harassment” claim made by our former Queen Miss Cynthia Ugbah through her Instagram Page. Thanks and God bless you for standing out among thousands of media outlets.

Kindly find our own side of the story below…

As an organization with great reputation that has stood test of time, we wish to respond to the claims Miss Cynthia Ugbah alleged. Miss Cynthia sworn to frustrate our organization consequent to her dethronement as the Queen, thus she was found wanting in character and otherwise. Cynthia’s claim to car is inconclusive because it is stated in our contract signed by her after her emergence, under (2.7) and (2.cool. it reads:

(2.7) I am fully aware that the star prize (a brand new Kia Rio 2015) will be under the management of Queen of Trust Organisation till after my one year reign)

(2.cool I am fully aware the star prize will become mine after my one year successful reign and i have the right to remove the official brand name from the car.

Furthermore, Cynthia had a driver before her suspension, the driver was employed to assist - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/beauty-queen-who-said-she-was-asked-to.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 airforce1 fynestboi

Re: Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar by bumi10(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2016
oh

wahala everywhere you turn

hope this is not for limelight
Re: Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar by SMARTKOSSY: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2016
All join.Strategy things!Myt b to get attention
Re: Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2016
lolz... gurls are not smiling
Re: Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar by nmaihat: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
But nothing in the contract exhibited refutes the said Cynthia's claims that she was compelled to sleep with men for the promotion of the organisation. If anything it only proves that they have a right to take back the car from Cynthia in the event of unsuccessful completion of her tenure as queen.

The issue here isnt the car but 'sexual harassment' and no evidence has been brought forward to debunk the claim aside general denial which i must say was expected (as no one expected the organisation to whomeheartedly accept the allegation).

They need to do more, if they want people to believe them.
Re: Beauty Queen Who Said She Was Asked To Sleep With Men For Money Is A Liar by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Jonsing liar!

See what Mercy Johnson did in this new movie for #20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Denrele After He Falls / Dapper Or Not? Check Out Eldee’s New Look (photos) / Who Will Succeed More Between Lil Kesh And Reekado Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.