Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Unbelievable!!arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Gunners Kit (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unbelievable!!arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Gunners Kit (photos) (514 Views)

Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Gunners Kit (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Have you seen the pictures of an Arsenal fan who
walked down the aisle in full Gunner kit recently
after getting the approval of his wife.

Barry Jenkins walked up the aisle wearing the entire
Gunners strip. Shirt, shorts, boots, shin pads – the
lot.

The man wrote in social media posts that his wife
had given him permission to wear the unique
wedding day dress. ‘My wife is from Woking, and she
is awesome,’ he wrote. ‘She let me get married in my
full Arsenal kit! Maybe I just got lucky.’
In another post he compared his clearly tolerant wife
to the FA Cup – a competition Arsenal are certainly
used to winning. ‘It’s like I won the FA Cup and found
the best woman in the world ever,’ he said.

https://www.naij.com/700518-unbelievable-arsenal-fan-gets-married-full-gunners-kit-photos.html

Re: Unbelievable!!arsenal Fan Gets Married In Full Gunners Kit (photos) by Ayt27(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2016
If Arsenal no win EPL this season, just go join Leicester city

(1) (Reply)

Banker Lord Has Arrived / See The Funny Conversation Between Van Gal, Mata and Valencia.photo. Enjoy. / Fixed Matches For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.