Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) (49700 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
LMAyedun:
That's why I will always say keep your relationship off social media.

Social media kills love.

It wasn't social media that told her to hoe herself , don't blame social media for our apparent sins
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by henryhemon(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ice is messed up. He would have quietly deal with it. But on a serious note it takes the holy ghost to get a faithful woman both married and un married. This girls have stopped being loyal since 1889.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by daveP(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Will this year be a sad year for nig celebs. January itself is tired and wants even distribution across the other 11months. Two-faced Janus!
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by pacespot(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Though both sides are guilty of cheating, it's more painful to guys when you know you're hotcakes to many other ladies.

High profile unfaithfulness like this is not common among white men and women, because they know the consequence.

Their women would rather go on divorce than cheating because they know what their men can do to unfaithful woman.

Kill the bi*tch before she taints your fame, simple!
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Mekzmoney(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
If Ice Prince that is handsome, beard gang, pretty boy, mr swag, Rich & a musician can get cheated on, who am I? ***InJackieChanVoice*** grin grin grin
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by LushGreenz: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Lordskyes:
Social media...
Breaking relationships since 1800 A.D

Because...
One guy= 1 money source
2 guys = 2 money sauces.
More+ = Resourceful
grin cheesy
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by LushGreenz: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2016
oieda:
What's the big deal in staying with one guy?

Because...
One guy= 1 money source
2 guys = 2 money sauces.
More+ = Resourceful
grin cheesy
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by shammah1(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2016
The first tweet Ice Prince made is a line from a new song I produced him. The song is not out yet but will is due to be out in two months. I'm his producer & I live with him & Mimah. Check my signature for more clarification & you can write me ony email sammygyang@gmail.com
ebosie11:
Moments ago, we reported that the alleged lover of Ice Prince’s girlfriend has confirmed that the French-Ghanaian model was indeed cheating on the rapper and dating him.

Yesterday, the Abuja big boy shared evidential photos of himself and Maima on Instagram all cozy during their vacation in Paris and London and then deleted them just to make a point that the rumours were true.

Now Ice Prince is pouring his heart out on Twitter, saying he always falls for ‘bad bitches’ and talking about an ex-girlfriend who made him rethink about love.

His friend and music producer, Prodigy tweeted at him and told him to calm down adding he had been through the same ordeal.

He then tweeted we should be expecting a new Ice Prince.

It seems Ice Prince has officially pulled the plug on their relationship. So sad!

https://twitter.com/Iceprincezamani/status/689287976287866880
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Hisses
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
EggovinMma:
Fine gurl with very handsome a shubby cute dude.Who go see this guy wey no go won kpash! ! Who be ice prince compared to this fresh piece of roasted Abacha barracks peppered fish? So because he sings, make him girlfriend close eyes for other correct dudes! ?! angry angry angry

ANAM ANU IGWA! !!!!

Your post sounds like one coming from a slut

Only a slut will say what you've just said

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Your post sounds like one coming from a slut

Only a slut will say what you've just said

Are sluts no longer human beings, All the ones wey dey ya family you don kill them finish?
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by 2sex(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
EggovinMma:

Are sluts no longer human beings, All the ones wey dey ya family you don kill them finish?
grin grin grin grin grin you don throw your controversial statement again.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
grin grin grin grin grin you don throw your controversial statement again.

Na question I ask oooo . Lmao!
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by theDEVILisHERE: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
EggovinMma:

Of they are human beings

I don't know of any slut in my family
But even if there is one, thats her business
it's her life to live

There is actually nothing wrong with being a slut
No one should kill you for it
it is your choice, it is your life

But don't feel bad when Men (and other people) treat you like trash
Because you are trash

This does not mean that you are useless
because trash is not useless
it serves it's own purpose in the society

Remember
You can only hope to reap what you sow
because that's what eventually happens

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Of they are human beings

I don't know of any slut in my family
But even if there is one, thats her business
it's her life to live

There is actually nothing wrong with being a slut
No one should kill you for it
it is your choice, it is your life

But don't feel bad when Men (and other people) treat you like trash
Because you are trash

This does not mean that you are useless
because trash is not useless
it serves it's own purpose in the society

Remember
You can only hope to reap what you sow
because that's what eventually happens

As someone who alludes to the devil, are you reaping that yet?
Learn to remove the log of wood from your eyes,remember, just as you have pointed, it's my life to live and your tongue to seal.Cheers!
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by seangy4konji: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mumu boy.

Your orientation no complete.

Na only money u ma get

Mumu Boiz.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
wink
EggovinMma:

Learn to remove the log of wood from your eyes,remember, just as you have pointed, it's my life to live and your tongue to seal.Cheers!

Dear calm down

You have nothing to fear as long as your hands/actions are clean
Only guilty people are afraid when confronted with the truth

Like we both said
Everyone has their life to live
but one has to live his or her life ready to face the consequences of his or her actions
because for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

As for me
I take responsibility for my actions
what ever consequences i face for my wrong deed i take without complain
So don't stress yourself about me

As for the Devil
It is in you, It is in me
There is a Devil in everyone
Some choose to manifest it, others don't

You seem like an interesting person tho wink
EggovinMma:

Dear calm down

Like we both said
but one has to live his or her life ready to face the consequences of his or her actions

As for me

As for the Devil

You seem like an interesting person tho
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:
wink

Dear calm down

Like we both said

As for me

As for the Devil

Dear calm down

Like we both said

As for me

As for the Devil

You talk too much for a man.
Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:
wink

Dear calm down

Like we both said

As for me

As for the Devil

Dear calm down

Like we both said

As for me

As for the Devil

Re: Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2016
EggovinMma:

I might write much But i don't talk much in reality

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja / Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53