Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,220 members, 7,887,589 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. (785 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. by humanbeing5th(f): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2016
pls am crushing on dis guy pls wat should i do? someone advice me to just hit him with my car anytime i saw him while driving. pls help!
Re: Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. by Maxi112: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2016
na now ur own start?
Re: Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. by Emac34: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Carry gun go shut amgrin
Re: Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Mtcheew undecided
Re: Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pretty easy,if you sure you would still see him on your way again, ensure you apply these steps am dropping and if he can't decode to show interest in you back off.

Its called damsel in distress
1- Look for a heavy object or probably two bags of pure water and place them on the floor backseat of your car pending when you see him.

2- when you sight him, Blow up the honk of your car, wind down and call for his assistance to help move the pure water bags to the trunk of the car because you hurt your wrist back from where you coming from.

3- For sure he would oblige, then pull over, come down and feign holding your wrist, open your car back door and go pop the trunk open.

4- After the help and all, thank him, ask where he lives and offer a ride, if he declines make him have your card or contact. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Am Having Crush On Him. by humanbeing5th(f): 4:03am On Sep 11, 2017
aaronson:
Pretty easy,if you sure you would still see him on your way again, ensure you apply these steps am dropping and if he can't decode to show interest in you back off.

Its called damsel in distress
1- Look for a heavy object or probably two bags of pure water and place them on the floor backseat of your car pending when you see him.

2- when you sight him, Blow up the honk of your car, wind down and call for his assistance to help move the pure water bags to the trunk of the car because you hurt your wrist back from where you coming from.

3- For sure he would oblige, then pull over, come down and feign holding your wrist, open your car back door and go pop the trunk open.

4- After the help and all, thank him, ask where he lives and offer a ride, if he declines make him have your card or contact. That's all.
gud advice

(1) (Reply)

. / I Want To Marry But*... / Who Is The Most Boobilicious Lady On Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.