Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,623 members, 7,951,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Abia: I’m Confident Of Victory At Supreme Court –okezie Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: I’m Confident Of Victory At Supreme Court –okezie Ikpeazu (445 Views)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia: I’m Confident Of Victory At Supreme Court –okezie Ikpeazu by zubbyman: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, has expressed confidence that the Supreme Court will set aside the judgment of the Appeal Court, which nullified his election and reaffirm him as the winner of last year’s governorship election in the state.

An Appeal Court sitting in Owerri, Imo State, on December 31, 2015 set aside the lower tribunal’s judgment and declared Alex Otti of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) authentic winner of the election.

Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Godwin Adindu, in Lagos, yesterday, Ikpeazu asserted that the appellate court erred in the blanket cancellation of results from three local governments against the stand of the Electoral Act, which stipulates that in the case of alleged overvoting, the issue should be treated according to individual polling units.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/abia-im-confident-of-victory-at-supreme-court-ikpeazu/
Re: Abia: I’m Confident Of Victory At Supreme Court –okezie Ikpeazu by saintikechi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
He is fooling himself while sitting on a stolen mandate.
Re: Abia: I’m Confident Of Victory At Supreme Court –okezie Ikpeazu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
We are aware of his victory, it's a sure bet. The poster above has just lost it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not The Problem, Nigerians Are ! / Militants’ Failed Plot To Arm-twist Buhari / Nigerian Army Responds To Call For COAS Buratai's Probe Over $2.1bn Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.