Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,214 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- (62893 Views)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by JoBabs(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
LoL
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by TVTKOKO(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
See how that image resemble pa bubu
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Psyrus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
True that.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by fkpboss: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
*speaks in tongues *

*runs out of thread *
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by princealexndre(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Say no to karishika #oyadab
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by coolhamid(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
One of the reasons I will forever stick with one woman sexually....
Banging all sorts of punanies can cause spiritual problems.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Bluezy13(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sex is pleasure...
Sex or no sex, a man dies anytime
So why starve yourself cause you are scared of death??

Just passing...

1 Like

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by kaziblake(f): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pls tell them.
5 minute pleasure can make you suffer till you die.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Touchey: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
5 minutes pleasure can take your life, the eyes of the Almighty God is 10,000 times brighter than that of the sun

Don't tell me you only last 5mins?

2 Likes

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by livingstoneony(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
LMAO.... grin

for more exciting news click on my signature
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by kabarka(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutebobo:
Can someone interpret the picture to me?

Answer:spiritual husband in possession and action
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by ilsmiling(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
I can accept dis because dat devil na black man
Na black man get d Sextually Transmitted Demon ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by frisky2good(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Give me one example of Spiritual transmitted disease.

dominzy:
this is so serious.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by naijathings(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Religion Religion Religion

there is always a case of Angels and Demons in everything especially when a Nigerian is involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by eightsin(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Comic.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Afokesco(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
I cover my babe kpomo with the blood of jesus
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Famoraae(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
5 minutes pleasure can take your life, the eyes of the Almighty God is 10,000 times brighter than that of the sun
how did U know?
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Nienie(f): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
I don't kuku use condom!
Lol..swear you need help. gringringrin
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by pdpchangeapc(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Food for thought for Olosho and their carriers

1 Like

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by passionate88: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wash
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by thonyokun(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
TRUTH IS BITTER.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by aleshmotors: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
I tell u so serious
dominzy:
this is so serious.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Lordkratus(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
Bro speak for yourself.my own nr be 5mins
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Amberon: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
whenever you have sex outside marriage, there's a spiritual implication which could open up a portal for demons to invade a persons life. Remember what the bible says about he would is joined with an harlot?
cutebobo:
Can someone interpret the picture to me?
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Etizz: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Condom itself is demonic n posses....

Mr demon, u just can't get into me....cos I have the great almighty God in me...
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by sunnyuche1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
which kain talk be this na undecided
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by excelbeing099(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
I don't kuku use condom!
original werrey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Wolfbrother(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigerians with all our being over-religious and over-spiritualistic and over-everything demon and evil spirits related , where has it gotten us? .............. @OP

1 Like

Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by Wolfbrother(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lordkratus:
Bro speak for yourself.my own nr be 5mins

lmao grin grin grin
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by sunnyuche1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
emmyw:
oga o, what pleases you may not please me. live let's live. people dey die ...no be f**k dey kill them.
the ones wey accident kill pass the ones wey sexx kill...abi na d ones wey BH kill ?
#dails Rose's number.
Re: The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- by tivta(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Only a black man will think like this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.