Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,994 members, 7,919,166 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

Talk With Funmi Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Talk With Funmi Today (3273 Views)

Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk With Funmi Today by IbileIfe: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
"Talk with Funmi is an exciting new project hosted by Funmi Iyanda. We'll be launching very soon both online and on tv so if you want to be kept up to date please register your details with us below."

http://www.talkwithfunmi.com/

Funmi Iyanda is our own answer to Oprah Winfrey and I like her most for her noble charity and since I live and work for charity, I am happy to post on her.

God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things.

Talk with Funmi today.

Re: Talk With Funmi Today by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Jun 24, 2009
And I said I don't want to talk with funmi. grin
Re: Talk With Funmi Today by ifyalways(f): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2009
what did she do to her eyebrows? angry
Her talkshow,new dawn at 10,was one of my fav.
Re: Talk With Funmi Today by clemcykul(f): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2009
@poster
am off to do some shopping, when i eventually return, i shall talk to funmi
Re: Talk With Funmi Today by meggy11: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
pls i want to know if she is married

(1) (Reply)

40 Pictures From Singer, Obiwon's Church Wedding & Reception Attended By Celebs / Photos: Desmond Elliot Releases New Photos & 2015 Calendar / Photos: Mother And Son Who Look More Like Siblings...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.