Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Fresh Tune: K-sly "Lechery" Ft. Gregg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh Tune: K-sly "Lechery" Ft. Gregg (384 Views)

Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Bizzare Moment Summer Gregg Was Tortured To The Point Of Death-px (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Tune: K-sly "Lechery" Ft. Gregg by Blinks97(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
"Can I see beyond that dress you are putting on/
You turn me on with the smell of that sexy cologne/
Looking at you,I can imagine what you'd do to me/
When there's nobody in a room but just you and me"

Lyrics from this exceptionally intriguing and well crafted sensual song by K-sly. The rapper refuses to slow down the grind as he releases the first single off his forthcoming debut mixtape "8:08". He brings in the expertise of Gregg; a talented vocalist and a member of the prestigious acapella boy band "iMPULSE" to deliver a sonorous hook over the Dj ken produced slow tempo instrumental.

Lechery is that song to put on repeat when you're having a good time with the person that gives you butterflies.
Download and enjoy and share your comments with K-sly on twitter @Kslyofficial and Gregg @Gre90.

Download link below.......

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Insists 'wizkid Stole The Songs' / Adele's "Hello" Sets World Record Hits 1 Billion Views Under 3 Months / Toni Tones Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.