Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,517 members, 7,940,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors (7033 Views)

FG Woos Chinese Investors For National Carrier / Any Ghananian Business Persons? / Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by erico2k2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
@Martass
SO you dont know Ghanains wanna be like us 9ja, look from my own lil perspective, dont you know we have loads of personal development skills than them, its just cos of our F88cked up leaders we have that we are in this state the country finds itself, I work in an Hospital,%99 of the cleaners are Ghanains,%99 of african Doctors are Nigerians, so goes for the Healthcare assistants etc,you wont notice these trends unless you and an average ghanain are outside the shores of Africa where there are perfect conditioned and everything controled.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by sley4life(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2009
let them keep wooing.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by sley4life(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
there are traces of oil in ghana so they are using such strategies in bringing 9ja investors over.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
what crap is all that. who is wooing who. just answer me. doctors that are alwys on strike. is that what ur proud of. even cotonou here mocks nigeria. go to the border, u see one side very dark and the other very bright. what a shame. a country that used to buy its electricity from 9ja is now smiling on its own while the great giant sleeps in darkness as always. we are tired of trying to repair the country, do it yourself.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2009
you are talking of a country the size of my Local Govt, as for electricity, I hapen to come from a town where we have loads of it, we get%70 of power everyday and its full current,Im talking about the Power producing LGA of Sapele, also if you are lucky to have come from Osune stat, dunno if spelt right, there is aboundance of power there,so there is power in some part of Nigeria whereas some are no go areas.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Martass: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2009
erico2k2,

You have loads of what? I also work in an industry I see exactly the opposite so far as Nigerians and Ghanaians are concerned. First do you know the population of Nigerians and that of Ghanaians in london or where ever you leave. Find out and do the math in proportions and you'll realize your % does not add up. I believe the population of Nigerians where you are is by far larger than that of the Ghanaians so it should not come as a suprise when you have more Nigerians than Ghanaians in your place of work.

Lets not make noise of our experiences in foreign lands or use that as a measure of our superiority here my friend, lets talk about how we use our vast resources to make a big difference in West Africa then we can make noise. Bottom line is, we don't count where it matters, we can't deal with our problems and move ahead despite our vast natural resources. We can see ourselves as superior when we come anywhere close to doing that.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by cliveland: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2009
am ashamed our youths are a lost race, imagine supposed intellectuals, if we all leave or abandon naija who will set it arite.
d post is ghanaian govt woe nigerian investors!!!!!!! it means dy need assistance to help grow their economy, which resources dy dont ve, rather than focus on d benefits!! of such call some eggheads r talking of women of easy virtue na wetin carry u leave naija be dat.

d real issue is n wld always ghanaian economy need our expertise n knowhow even d skilled n unbaised ghanaian wld tell u dat, we ve more of skilled personnel than dem n i wld say in black africa, my home teacher who incidentally was ghanaian then while growing up wld always say we so much everything, like d proverb, d best things in life are free but finding it is d deal.

d richest ghanaian is a salary earner by naija standards, dat obviously cannot grow their economy in d next 50years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Martass: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
cliveland,

What the hell are you talking about?

what expertise does Nigeria have that we can't use to make things work in Nigeria? We have this power problem for sometime now, we have money and yet we have no clue as to how to deal with this problem. We have oil and yet we are not smart enough to solve our gas shortage problem. Going to invest in another country has nothing to do with expertise. You happened to be richer because of your lucky oil, that's all.

Stop this chest beating in Africa.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by honeric01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
I am so ashamed of my fellow Nigerians in here who only use EVERY opportunity to insult and downgrade the country the more. WHEN OTHERS INSULT US, we still say they are not Nigerians, thats why they can do that, BUT WHEN OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS USE EVERY MEDIUM TO BRING DOWN THE COUNTRY THE MORE, how do you handle such people?

WITH THIS SET OF PEOPLE STILL LIVING IN NIGERIA OR ASSOCIATED WITH NIGERIA, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF NAIJA.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by brows(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2009
this development has a good side to it
for once let there be a government that works in west africa
our youths can move over to ghana and find gainful employment
once upon a time ghanaians sought refuge in our country now the tables may well be turned
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Viper06: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
It would be nice if we nigerians exude confidence as well as humility, it would be nice to have gud schools, uninterrupted power supply, gud roads and indeed purposeful leadership. other west africans and indeed ghanaians resent us because we make so much noise everywhere we go with little or nothing to be proud of back home. investing in ghana may be a good call, but u'd do urself a world of good if u steer clear of sharp practices.ur ghanaian friends who smile and crack jokes with u will offer u no sympathy if u're eva found wanting. cheers
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by davidif: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2009
but it'll have a negative effect on our economy here in naija

yommyflo,
and whose fault is it? our loss is there gain.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by sley4life(m): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2009
the prob wit 9ja is that our leaders feel pompous. They cant clean their own country yet they would gladly welcome with both hands in developing other nations. We cant sit and watch our next door neighbor develop faster than us without making any effort
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Abrantie: 2:25am On Jun 26, 2009
We want to be like Nigerians? LOL!

Every tribe, culture, country or nation on earth has been influenced by another. That's actually healthy and has been the contributing factor to our evolution as humans.

We don't hate Nigeria. We are simply weary of Nigeria's toxic baggage and world reputation. If you were a nation of 35 million, like us, that may be manageable, but you're 170 million plus and counting. That means it wouldn't be too difficult to negatively impact a tiny country like ours. We honestly do want what's best about Nigerians to be exported/imported into Ghana, but at the same time we're not equipped or ready to deal with the side effects.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by shawn123: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2009
truth be told, sadly am afraid martass is RIGHT
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Nezan(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2009
na today? angry angry
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by papaejima: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
@martass,i know that u are a dumb ass and not a nigerian.how is it possible for a bank official to deposit fake dollars notes in the vault of central bank of ghana? it means that they all should be sacked.bt that is not the point here.the issue u asshole is that that deal was done as a joint partnership with the bank officials in ghana and when the bubble busted,the nigerian were made scape goat u ekpetesi drinking son of a LovePeddler.what is is there in ghana? ive been to ghana and i know that the average ghanian looks on nigeria with envy.is there any crime that the ghanians doesnt commit? the jails in ghana are not filled with nigerians.passport transplanting,drugs bt to mention bt a few are big vices that ghaniana are involved in.the nigerian passport started id downward spiral in term of reputation because when nigerians were living in absolute bliss in nigeria and were nt thinking of travelling,it was the bastard ghanians who used our passport which was visa free to many countries then to travel and messed the nigerian image up.till this day,when many ghanians are caught in crimes in many parts of the world,they still claim that they are nigerians.i didnt say that pple shouldnt invest in ghana u fool if u really read between my lines u half baked monkey.i only said that ppple should be cautious in approaching these calls as most west africans are not too friendly with us.so if bank officials deposited fake notes in ur stupid banks,what of the ordinary nigerian traders on the street,what did they deposit in ur mamas pussy before they were victimized and maltreated.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by papaejima: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
@martass, i really dont want to argue with u or get into bad language matchup with u.bt to be honest with u,whether u are a nigerian or not i really dont give a rats ass about it.bt the truth is that ghana will always play second fiddle when it comes to nigeria.i dont like the way our seleceted (nobody voted them) politicians run the country which is why pple like me are living outside nigeria today.u really dont know these pple when it comes to their hatred for nigerians.the other south america states doesnt hate colombians cos they produce drugs.they dont hate the brazilians cos of the violent crimes that is rampant in that country.there is no country on earth without criminals.nigerians will easily shout and talk about her criminals while countries like ghana will rather blame other pple for their own.ghana was never like this.why did JJ Rawlings killed all the past ghanian leaders b4 him,because they were saints? ghana was and is still corrupt,bt they are making efforts towards cleaning up their shits and i believe that one day there will be a new generation of nigerians who will be fed up with the crap going on in 9ija and will decide to take action.if u are a nigerian and patronizing the ghanians by talking down on nigeria maybe cos u have heard that their economy is now good and maybe they can give u employment,be careful and if u are a nigerian and there is nothing positive that u can see about nigeria,why dont u relocate to hell.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by deb(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
We want to be like Nigerians? LOL!

Every tribe, culture, country or nation on earth has been influenced by another. That's actually healthy and has been the contributing factor to our evolution as humans.

We don't hate Nigeria. We are simply weary of Nigeria's toxic baggage and world reputation. If you were a nation of 35 million, like us, that may be manageable, but you're 170 million plus and counting. That means it wouldn't be too difficult to negatively impact a tiny country like ours. We honestly do want what's best about Nigerians to be exported/imported into Ghana, but at the same time we're not equipped or ready to deal with the side effects.

That is a post from a saint without any toxic baggage.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by deb(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2009
cliveland,

What the hell are you talking about?

what expertise does Nigeria have that we can't use to make things work in Nigeria? We have this power problem for sometime now, we have money and yet we have no clue as to how to deal with this problem. We have oil and yet we are not smart enough to solve our gas shortage problem. Going to invest in another country has nothing to do with expertise. You happened to be richer because of your lucky oil, that's all.

Stop this chest beating in Africa.

You are talking rubbish. You and I know the impact Nigerian professionals all over the world are making but people like
you never see anything good about your own country. The problem of Nigeria is simply leadership. You are just a slowpoke and a Nigerian bastard if you are truly a Nigerian blood. That's all I have to tell you.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Martass: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
deb and papaejima,

You people are so stupid and blinded by self conceited importance in Africa you can't do a simple analysis to identify what the problem is.

Morons, you complain about the entire world hating Nigerians, from south Africa to Gabon to Egypt and yet like mules you refuse to ask yourself why? Yeah right, the world hates us because we are geniuses. IDIOTS. You are not worth my time, will like to have an intelligent discourse with more intelligent Nigerians.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by deb(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2009
deb and papaejima,

You people are so stupid and blinded by self conceited importance in Africa you can't do a simple analysis to identify what the problem is.

Morons, you complain about the entire world hating Nigerians, from south Africa to Gabon to Egypt and yet like mules you refuse to ask yourself why? Yeah right, the world hates us because we are geniuses. IDIOTS. You are not worth my time, will like to have an intelligent discourse with more intelligent Nigerians.

Who is talking about any  stupid self conceited importance in Africa? Be PATRIOTIC! And start seeing the good in your
country while you contribute your quota to make Nigeria a better nation.
Since you and your forefathers had been complaining what had your complaints done to improve our nation? NOTHING.
Therefore, my brother irrespective of the condition of your country you should strive to make it a better place. Stop condemning your
nation and stop taking shit from other nationalities. I don't know the pride in joining others to pull your own down.
That is all I am saying.

Back to the topic wink
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by papaejima: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
so martass,what is ur point?u are so confused that u shouldnt be part of any important discussion on this forum.nigerians happens not to be the worst criminals in africa not to tlk of the world.if russians wants to invest in ghana today,i believe that we wont be having this discussion.bt we know that the srongest and feared mobs in the world 2day are russians.i wonder why i really have to dignify ur statements anyway u jackass.the ghanian govt knows that nigerians are crooks and criminals and yet they want them to come over and invest in their economy.so why dont they allow us to stay and invest our ill gotten money and crimes in our economy no matter how bad.i hate people who argue from their asses or tlk just to hear their cracked voices.the ghanian govt like i said may have good intentions,bt what of some ordinary ghanians who have kenke in the place of brains.the govt wont always be there to protect pple not till long after the damages have been done.you slowpoke!let me introduce u to a few of our west african brothers hospitality and love towards nigerians.in Senegal,when ever our national team beat theirs,the senegales will resort to mob action.attacking and beating the daylight crap out of nigerians living in dakar and setting their businesses on fire.now what the nigerians do is that whenever the SUPER EAGLES and the TERENGA LIONS have a match,they will relocate to the Gambia and wait for the outcome of the game while praying that nigeria looses to senegal so that they wont loose their means of livelihood.their govt does nothing about this.when senegal hosted the afro basketball in 98,a lot of our national players and their wives were insulted,molested and roughned up.in ivory coast and ur adopted or original country ghana,nigerians were beaten to death just because these bastards claimed that after watching nigerian home movies,they came to the conclusion that nigerian really snatches peoples privare parts and that we really uses the witchcraft powers to do evil in their countries.this is why i still maintain that u are a real filho da puta,caralho and a 200% asshole. tell me what kind of human brains comes up with these macabre ideas.ofcourse they have to be yours.no body is saying that the events in nigeria pleases anyone,and no matter what u think about ur mama being blinded by self conceited importance in africa,i wont under no circumstance give away my country to be made jest of and maltreated by some low or leaky brains like u.HE WHO IS NOT PROUD OF HIS NATION,SHOULD BE HANGED.remember dickhead that when push comes to shove,the importance of nigeria among nations will manifest.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by shesi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
another ghana bashing topic on nairaland frontpage?

folks, patriotism is not about insulting and looking down on another country. especially when you really have no position from which to look down.

i said this on another thread before, all this our leaders, our leaders,, let me ask you this? are your leaders plucked from another society? NO, those leaders are products of nigerian society. so maybe it's time to look at the root of the problem. not the topical symptoms.

"pride comes before a fall", poignant words. and perfectly descriptive of the nigerian situtation i think. when nigeria was on top, the leaders started teaching school kids slogans like "we're the giant of africa", bla bla bla, all designed to pacify the population into silence, those are the same slogans many of you continuosly regurgitate at every oportunity. Those your leaders were smart though, cus while the population was memorizing those meaningless slogans, they were busy lining their pockets with state cash.

how did this topic turn get here anyway? the topic is ghana government woos nigerian investors. what is news in that? why should there even be a thread about this? this is standard business practise. our president was visiting nigeria, and like all presidents do, travel with a business minded entourage to look into business opportunities where they are going. WHAT IS THE NEWS IN THIS? When your president travels, doesn't he market nigeria to the investors in the country he is visiting? is that news?
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by deb(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
this development has a good side to it
for once let there be a government that works in west africa
our youths can move over to ghana and find gainful employment
once upon a time ghanaians sought refuge in our country now the tables may well be turned

WHO LIED TO YOU?
Nigerians usually go to Ghana to either holiday or to start a new business.
Can you name one Ghanaian company in Nigeria? Instead we go there to give them gainful employment.
They still want more that is why the are wooing us now.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by deb(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
so martass,what is ur point?u are so confused that u shouldnt be part of any important discussion on this forum.nigerians happens not to be the worst criminals in africa not to tlk of the world.if russians wants to invest in ghana today,i believe that we wont be having this discussion.bt we know that the srongest and feared mobs in the world 2day are russians.i wonder why i really have to dignify ur statements anyway u jackass.the ghanian govt knows that nigerians are crooks and criminals and yet they want them to come over and invest in their economy.so why dont they allow us to stay and invest our ill gotten money and crimes in our economy no matter how bad.i hate people who argue from their asses or tlk just to hear their cracked voices.the ghanian govt like i said may have good intentions,bt what of some ordinary ghanians who have kenke in the place of brains.the govt wont always be there to protect pple not till long after the damages have been done.you slowpoke!let me introduce u to a few of our west african brothers hospitality and love towards nigerians.in Senegal,when ever our national team beat theirs,the senegales will resort to mob action.attacking and beating the daylight crap out of nigerians living in dakar and setting their businesses on fire.now what the nigerians do is that whenever the SUPER EAGLES and the TERENGA LIONS have a match,they will relocate to the Gambia and wait for the outcome of the game while praying that nigeria looses to senegal so that they wont loose their means of livelihood.their govt does nothing about this.when senegal hosted the afro basketball in 98,a lot of our national players and their wives were insulted,molested and roughned up.in ivory coast and ur adopted or original country ghana,nigerians were beaten to death just because these bastards claimed that after watching nigerian home movies,they came to the conclusion that nigerian really snatches peoples privare parts and that we really uses the witchcraft powers to do evil in their countries.this is why i still maintain that u are a real filho da puta,caralho and a 200% asshole. tell me what kind of human brains comes up with these macabre ideas.ofcourse they have to be yours.no body is saying that the events in nigeria pleases anyone,and no matter what u think about ur mama being blinded by self conceited importance in africa,i wont under no circumstance give away my country to be made jest of and maltreated by some low or leaky brains like u.HE WHO IS NOT PROUD OF HIS NATION,SHOULD BE HANGED.remember dickhead that when push comes to shove,the importance of nigeria among nations will manifest.

The best post on this thread
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Ifygurl: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
I've been to Ghana and Nigeria.  Pray tell other than Accra, WHAT IS GREAT IN GHANA? Stupid people, always ready to belittle their country based on what they hear, not see.  Ghana has it's Good, it's bad and it's ugly just like Nigeria.  Hell it's like a Ghanaian going to Abuja and yelling Nigeria is better than Ghana.  You people need to stup up.  By the way, NOT all Ghana has 100% electricity, the same as Nigeria (when i went to Nigeria in 2004, i can predict when they were going to take the elecritricity and when it's coming back---it was on more than it was when i was a little girl in that same house).  Also, hell Nigeria hospital, according to UN is the best in West AFrica -- even though our hosiptal is bleeped up, so what does that tell ya'll.  People hear one thing, they instantly assume that's true. Abi, go to the country before assuming anything. If Ghana is so fucking great, why is it that many of their movie stars are living in Nigeria as we speak and yet majority AREN'T acting in Naija movies. Hell, if Ghana is so great, why is it that it's the ONLY west African country that still depends on Foreign aid. If Ghana is doing so much BETTER than Nigeria, why in the hell is Nigeria the only West African country being added as the "Next eleven". Why isn't Ghana added the "Regional power" of Africa or the fact that Nigeria moved from the lowest GDP in africa, to third. Huh? why isn't GHana the second or first? Why is it UN added Nigeria as one of the fastest growing economy in the world, Not just AFrica. Last time i checked, it's not Nigerian president adding our names in those stuff, the UN and IMF is. I'm Not saying that Nigeria is better than Ghana or ghana is better than Nigeria. Cause Ghana has it's Good too, when it comes to democracy they got us beat big time. Abeg, Shut up.  Ghana this, that. All i know is you guys really need to visit a place before quoting how they are better. Accra is a beautiful city, has great potential, has everything all you guys are quoting how Ghana is but other than Accra, i didn't see any other place like it in Ghana. The same goes for Naija. Other than Abuja and Victoria island in Lagos, i haven't seen any other place like it. Abeg, shut up
Martass, tell the truth.  You're Ghanaians, not Naija.  You know you ain't the first in this website that fronted as if they are Naija.  Abeg, tell the truth.

@ the thread
I thought Ghanaians want Nigeria out of Ghana so why are they wooing investors.  Well whatever, most Nigerian investors are still investing in Nigeria.  I do agree, all AFrican investors should invest in all African countries. So i wish them luck, highly doubt it would happen but i still wish them luck
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Ifygurl: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
Martass:

deb and papaejima,

Ghanaian speaking.  Yes, the world hates Nigeria.  The world hates Americans too, i guess they are criminals also.  Africa hates Western countries, i guess they are criminals too.  Yes, Nigeria has it shares of Geniuses.  Abeg, name a Ghanaian that contributed to the intelligent world, and then i can name nigerians without thinking about such as phillip Ewegawli(spealled his name wrong), Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka and much more.  Yes, the world hates this three also abi?  Idiot, That's how i know you aren't Nigerian.  I can name more than a million Nigerians living in Nigeria and outside that aren't criminals.  Hell 10% of Nigerians are involved in 419, the rest aren't.  10% out of 140 million people.   Italians have mobs, i guess the whole Italians are criminals.  AA's have drug-dealers, gang members, etc.  I guess the whole AA are criminals.  GHANA has 419 THAT AREN'T Nigerians, i guess we should forget those Ghanaians abi? especially those that are involved with love scam.  Jamaica has drug-dealers, guess all Jamaicains are criminals. America has Serial killers and Pedophiles, Guess all Americans are criminals.  Europe(the whole continent) are known for racial motived killing, guess all Europeans are criminals and killers.  You are the dumbest guy i've ever met.  And idiot, stop acting liek your country(ghana) is a crime free country.  You guys have to deal with armed robbers just like us.  Get over yourselves.  Always trying to compare ya'll country to Nigeria.  Seriously, why do that?  Nigerians do not even care about Ghana that much
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Ifygurl: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
papaejima:

I agree with this statement and i also agree that Ghana is a corrupt country just like Nigeria.  Both Ghana and Nigeria are high in the Corruption index. Hell Egypt is also high in the Corruption index.  Nigeria was the most corrupted in 1991, now that country have moved up from the red(meaning most corrupted) to yellow(meaning still corrupt but not that high). I highly doubt any Nigerian in their right mind would jump up and down and claim Nigeria isn't corrupt anyone.  Both Ghana and Nigeria is in Yellow index(meaning corrupt), the only difference is that Ghana is lower than Nigeria in that department.  But it still corrupt just like Nigeria---either this martass is blind or isn't really reading up or anything.

Also the thing i don't understand is why Ghanaians are so obessed with Nigerians. Abi, how many articles have they written telling everyone that Nigerians are criminals, yada, yada but when they need help, instantly they go to us begging for help. How many articles have they written talking about how their people are acting like Nigerians and comparing their country to ours. Why are they obessed? They should leave us alone. Seriously, it's in jealousy or obbession. Trying so hard to compete with a country and country's people that doesn't even care.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by papaejima: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2009
@ifygurl,if u can give me ur personal number or email,i owe u a big gift,courtesy of my twin baby boys.i cried as i read ur postings.i have been in ghana and i have a lot of ghanian friends.i can tell martass where i resided in accra.i hate to discuss or argue with idiots and fools.no matter how u want to promote ghana,she will still be nigeria younger brother.they hate our collective guts.we know it and they know it.no matter how they want to rebrand ghana,we have their numbers.i thought that am the only one who knows these things,bt i have just renewed my love for my country because of ifygurl and debi.(pls babes,if u need my contacts,feel free to ask).like a yoruba adage says,martass is a butterfly that calls itself a bird.what a crap.bt u guys have said it all for me and am glad and proud.i know a lot of about africans dealing with nigerians that i cant even begin to tell u what i know.like i said earlier,other africans said that we are criminals and they are saints and yet they need us more than they need their daily breads.i was in south africa and the reason why many nigerians were killed was for the flimsy excuse that we threat their girls better than they do.they claimed that we were giving their girl drug money whereas many of them are killers and robbers (A popular south african singer went to jail for armed robbery).the hatred for nigerian in africa was so big and profound that in south africa they killed LUCKEY DUBE with the believe that he was a nigerian.yet MTN and other south african companies are raking in millions of dollars in nigeria task free and without hassels.we even can kill our own brothers to protect these ppl.my pple of 9ija.KULIE NU NA URA (WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBERS) we cant join foriign imbeciles like this martass to run our country down.we have no other place to call ours except nija.if pple wants to invest in ghana,let them go ahead bt be cautious.am a 100% pure african and am 4 africa.it shouldnt be MJs USA 4 AFRICA,it should be africans 4 africa.lets stop this nija hating and dumping.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by Martass: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2009
Useless, hopeless beyound redemption. I thought I could be doing some logical discussion here but I realize I'm amongst some low thinking ignoramus. Useless, useless.

papaejima you've written a lot of crap, I can't figure the head and tail of your argument, pure incoherrent.

Nobody has mentioned anywhere that Ghana is better than Nigeria but you half-witted homo sapiens have managed to weave your argument around that premise. This is a useless excersise.

I'm out of here.
Re: Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors by shesi(m): 3:40am On Jun 27, 2009
@ifygurl, is it that time of the month?, cus stupidity like you're displaying here can only be explained by PMS.

You talk about obsession? who wrote this article? which btw is no news, is it a ghanaian? who put it on the frontpage of nairaland? is it also a ghanaian? so who is obsessed with who?

you say no ghanaian has contributed towards the intellectual development of the world? and then you go ahead to mention some 3 names, who the Bleep are those 3? am i supposed to know them? is anybody that is not nigerian supposed to know them?
you see the point i'm trying to make? don't confuse ignorance with non-existence. it's a classic mistake of fools. but you're not a fool. or are you?

why are you working yourself up for nothing. you are here arguing why ghana is a not a better country than nigeria. meanwhile, no ghanaian has said that. it is you guys saying it yourself. you see the sillyness?

if you've travelled, you know both countries have a long way to go anyway. the difference is one country is working towards that goal, the other is singing its own praises. delusions of grandeur much? me thinks so.

bitch get urself some medication. or just stay away from civilization this week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Send Money To US? / Polystyrene Beads - Eps Expansion / Stock Market Investors Lose N11billion On Trading Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.