Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,035 members, 7,919,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Do You Have Or Know Of A House To Let? Or Sell? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have Or Know Of A House To Let? Or Sell? (1100 Views)

Office Space To Let Or Lease @ Mainland And Island. / Are U Seriously Searching For Property To Let Or Buy? We Can Help U Get 1 Fast! / DO You Need A Property To Let Or Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Or Know Of A House To Let? Or Sell? by busman: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2006
A magazine would be coming out soon, it will contain every information on houses to let,and properties to sell all within lagos.In view of this,it would want any one with useful information or any one having a house(duplex,4-1 bedroom flat,self contain, and even 1 room appartment and stores to let) to take advantage of this opportunity and send such information to us.we'll publish it,thereby marketing it for you.Its for free. Property developers and estate agents/developers should also take advantage of this opportunity.

we can be contacted through this email- mykle20@yahoo.com

pls take note the information to send are- type of appartment,location price if posible and probably estate agent attached to it. You could also invite us to come and inspect the properties.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay Good Interest Rate! I Need Help With My House Rent! / Please How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Shop At Ikeja,ojodu,ogudu,oregun / Ketu Letting, Palmgrove Letting And Ilupeju Estate Letting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.