Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,954 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Just As Balogun The Doc! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just As Balogun The Doc! (803 Views)

Lassa Fever: 212 Cases Confirmed In 17states As OAUTHC Doc Bleeds To Death. / How Do I Treat Urinary Track Infection Wen Antibiotic Can Not Clear. Pls Doc's / 6 Serious Sexual Health Symptoms For Women What's Normal And What May Need A Doc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just As Balogun The Doc! by kingsaf(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
JUST AS BALOGUN THE DOC!!!

I am Kingsley by name. I will like to tell every one here that am a very helpful person that can help you all in terms of answering questions that deals with weight loss.

That's why am nicknamed weight loss by my audiences on my blog .

Hope you all accept my proposal as the weight loss man of the forum.

THANKS
KINGSLEY A.K.A WEIGHT LOSS

Re: Just As Balogun The Doc! by Libra38: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
u re wellcome
Re: Just As Balogun The Doc! by ayomifull(f): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2009
Welcome, pls how do i achieve flat tummy having several means? Thanks.
Re: Just As Balogun The Doc! by kingsaf(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2009
ayomifull:

Welcome, pls how do i achieve flat tummy having several means? Thanks.

Flat tummy can be achieve by several means,my sister

• 1-2 rotational exercises (trunk rotations, standing twists, etc.)

• Stable blood sugar is the key
Your body burns calories 24 hours a day, so, why would you only feed it once or twice a day? Give your body the fuel it needs: vegetables, fruits, nuts, berries, whole grains, and lean proteins (chicken, fish, lean beef, eggs, etc.) or blend it with little proteinous foods like moimoi.

• Use short, hard cardio workouts to increase metabolism. Below is a sample interval workout that can be done with just about any activity (walking, bicycling, swimming, stair climbing, etc.).

• Get the help of a professional
If you are serious about your health and fitness goals, and you are ready for that flat stomach, I recommend you start implementing the 4 strategies listed in this article. These 4 strategies can help you take control of your metabolism and burn off that excess body fat and having you looking and feeling great and look good like a truly and proudly naija person! If you would like to receive more information on how to lose those love handles please call me at 070-845-116-74 or e-mail me at kingsaf2009@yahoo.com
Re: Just As Balogun The Doc! by Benjamin123: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Comfirm Hiv Positive / Woman Lived With Pair Of Scissors In Stomach For 3years Following Surgical Error / General Body Massage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.