Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? (729 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / What Is The Best Way You Introduce Yourself To Someone? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by exlinkleads(f): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seriously can you look your father in the eye and introduce a farmer to him as your fiance? The answer is a "HELL NO". I mean considering that your dad trained you in school, nurtured you till you grew up, finished your secondary and tertiary institute and have always been your confidant and also have always expected that he will reap from his daughter. Can you actually introduce a farmer to him as your husband to be? I don't know about you, if is my pale eh, he go pour person fuel and light am with matches......lol. This is Africa and Nigeria for that matter. The generally accepted phrase in this part of the world is: Farmers are poor and farming are for old people.

But ask yourself this question, Is it? Is easier to introduce your fiance to your dad as an engineer or he works in an oil company or he is a pilot or all those fantasies ladies believed and are still believing till today, but pause and think. Oil is dropping and i don't know how you see but is dropping at a fast pace. From $138 per barrel just last year to $32 this year. It is dropping.

I think is time to make Agriculture attractive. Everyday, till the end of this world, agriculture can only increase because it is food that keeps us alive and we can't do without it. Nigeria need young men and women to go into agriculture but i admit that they have to really make it attractive because an average youth just want to know "whats in it for me". Youths talk money and wealth and our government have to narrow it down for to see the stats clean and clear.

Be proud if your man or your woman is a farmer. Be very proud of him or her though for now it is still the opposite but i bet you, in the near future, a farmer will be greater than an oil rig owner. I call upon all youths in this country, to give it a thought. Agriculture is were the money is. Just that the government have to do their part in making attractive but why wait till many knows about it? Seize the opportunity right now.

Yours Truly
Exlink Lodge.

More at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/can-you-introduce-farmer-to-your-dad-as.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Pheals(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
If he owns a big farm supplying to the country... He is a farmer now cheesy
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by geesilver(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
over to u ladies
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Actually my dad doesnt care as long as he is smart and "family oriented" and kind hearted and doing well and other goodies.

1 Like

Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Omotayor123(f): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is a farmer not a person?
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by dachaste(f): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
terms n conditions apply
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by talktonase(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Off course now! At least you will never lack food.
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by oldtopics(f): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
why not if he is a billionaire farmer tongue
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by YorubaWoman: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Beeni o.

Infact, n ole mo je ewebe tutu, eran igbe to fireshi ti ara mi o wa ma dansmiley

But must be a t.ush onewink
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
fft..obasanjo is a farmer.

Bye!
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Lordprez: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
what's wrong with a farmer?angry

#GoldDiggingIsNowAnOlympicEventundecided
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
exlinkleads:
Seriously can you look your father in the eye and introduce a farmer to him as your fiance? The answer is a "HELL NO". I mean considering that your dad trained you in school, nurtured you till you grew up, finished your secondary and tertiary institute and have always been your confidant and also have always expected that he will reap from his daughter. Can you actually introduce a farmer to him as your husband to be? I don't know about you, if is my pale eh, he go pour person fuel and light am with matches......lol. This is Africa and Nigeria for that matter. The generally accepted phrase in this part of the world is: Farmers are poor and farming are for old people.

But ask yourself this question, Is it? Is easier to introduce your fiance to your dad as an engineer or he works in an oil company or he is a pilot or all those fantasies ladies believed and are still believing till today, but pause and think. Oil is dropping and i don't know how you see but is dropping at a fast pace. From $138 per barrel just last year to $32 this year. It is dropping.

I think is time to make Agriculture attractive. Everyday, till the end of this world, agriculture can only increase because it is food that keeps us alive and we can't do without it. Nigeria need young men and women to go into agriculture but i admit that they have to really make it attractive because an average youth just want to know "whats in it for me". Youths talk money and wealth and our government have to narrow it down for to see the stats clean and clear.

Be proud if your man or your woman is a farmer. Be very proud of him or her though for now it is still the opposite but i bet you, in the near future, a farmer will be greater than an oil rig owner. I call upon all youths in this country, to give it a thought. Agriculture is were the money is. Just that the government have to do their part in making attractive but why wait till many knows about it? Seize the opportunity right now.

Yours Truly
Exlink Lodge.

More at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/can-you-introduce-farmer-to-your-dad-as.html

cc lalast..iclala
No atom of sense in this lengthy _shit.
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Emac34: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
Actually my dad doesnt care as long as he is smart and "family oriented" and kind hearted and doing well and other goodies.
wat ar the other goodiesgrin
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Who created farmer? grin
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by emmyw(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Are they not human being?
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by cosby02(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stay there and be masturbating whats the difference between farmers and other professions
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by castrol180(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who created farmer? grin
...ask your father.
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2016
if he is literate then no p.
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2016
castrol180:

...ask your father.
U lack manners!! undecided
Re: Can You Introduce A Farmer To Your Dad As Your Husband "To Be"? by Duchessree(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
There's nothing wrong being a farmer.,....
My dad own a poultry and my siblings and i take good care of it.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gets Epic Response From Girl Over Valentine Outing[photo] / Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. / The Girl Was So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.