Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,727 members, 7,965,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:58 PM

Delta Girls Are Cool! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Girls Are Cool! (18980 Views)

Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) / SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays / Hey Guys What's Your Take On Pubic Hair? Is It A Turn Off? Or You Are Cool With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by bendutch(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
proudly Imolite

Heard your dowry over there is in millions. Not fair if its true cos I run when someone says shes from there.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2016
pedrilo:
U forgot to add, dem sabi fcck die! Elohor nearly kill me for uniben
I didn't wanna add that but i know they're sexually active and strong and is cool.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Cool... for observing the fact that it's a mindset, that's why you don't av to generalize it cos not everyone's mindset reads towards d same direction!

And possibly the others experience u are talking about, met with the ones with such mindset and come to think of it, those you heard abt their experience, did u scrutinise their attitude too? To make sure it's not from the guys mindset too?

Yes but though not all of them...but from my observation i discorvered dat majority of the ladies are d faults
I mean family, freinds (mainly) and material things(mostly)influence them alot, theyre hardly loyal.my freinds hav dated yoruba,calabar,urhobo okpe itsekiri and agbor and i observed them closely..the ones from other state are more respectful and humble (i cant tel if they cheat though) but delta girls realy dont posses this quality except when theyre getin older....i no ure not among them young ones..ur comments ar matured..
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by pweetychyka(f): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Yes but though not all of them...but from my observation i discorvered dat majority of the ladies are d faults
I mean family, freinds (mainly) and material things(mostly)influence them alot, they re hardly loyal.[/b]my freinds hav dated yoruba,calabar,urhobo okpe itsekiri and agbor and i observed them closely..the ones from other state are more respectful and humble (i cant tel if they cheat though)[b] but delta girls realy dont posses this quality except when theyre getin older....i no ure not among them young ones..ur comments ar matured..

A compliment from u.... thank uuuuu smiley

At the bolded, It applies to almost all ladies after much shakara wen dey are young n no man is looking towards their angle wen dey are long due for marriage n not yet married.

All ladies love material things, it only takes a matured mind with high self esteem to control her desire for material things!

#maobservation
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

A compliment from u.... thank uuuuu smiley

At the bolded, It applies to almost all ladies after much shakara wen dey are young n no man is looking towards their angle wen dey are long due for marriage n not yet married.

All ladies love material things, it only takes a matured mind with high self esteem to control her desire for material things!

#maobservation

Yeah ure right..but delta girls does it in a non loyal way, mind u am deltan and iv dated deltans too.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by pweetychyka(f): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
[sub][/sub]
skywalker240:

Yeah ure right..but delta girls does it in a non loyal way, mind u am deltan and iv dated deltans too.

Lol....

For me, it's all individual differences!
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:
[sub][/sub]
Lol....

For me and all d delta guys (except d op) its majority..
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:
[sub][/sub]
Lol....

For me and all d delta guys (except d op) its majority..
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by pweetychyka(f): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

For me and all d delta guy (except d op) its majority Individual choice tongue..

Lolzzz... individual differences means choice of individual..which can be majority among the ladies cheesy wink wink
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lolzzz... individual differences means choice of individual..which can be majority among the ladies cheesy wink wink

Yap and majority of them posseses such mindset ure talkin about..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by pweetychyka(f): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Yap and majority of them possesses such mindset u re talking about..

Now u get the drift!

Anyway that's by the way!

All hail my fellow Delta Babes smiley smiley smiley
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Now u get the drift!

Anyway that's by the way!

All hail my fellow Delta Babes smiley smiley smiley

Yap all the non loyal delta babes abi?....just come to warri u wont see them with their aeg group bt rather with married men.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by teebee22(f): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

how many delta ladies have u dated and wat are ur basis for conclusion. sure you av sisters.

1 Like

Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by pweetychyka(f): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Yap all the non loyal delta babes abi?....just come to warri u wont see them with their age group bt rather with married men.

My dear, come to Lagos n see for yourself!

It's like a trend for young gals here....

God help us sha!
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2016
teebee22:
how many delta ladies have u dated and wat are ur basis for conclusion. sure you av sisters.

Befor i answer u maam,. Are u deltan?
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

My dear, come to Lagos n see for yourself!
It's like a trend for young gals here....
God help us sha!

Sweet hrt ladies first grin.. All hail all the delta bobos when dem don suffer pot rubbish 4 delta girls hand.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by sparko1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
DeeTus:
The following reasons are why you should date a girl from Delta State.

1. They speak good English and are very special in terms of understanding a man.

2. They are pretty and are honest.

3. They know how to dress and are always caring.

4. They're fantastic to be with. But whenever they're angry, they certainly give so much trouble which in return are nice. cheesy

I do like them. cheesy

What have you got to say??

Your number 4 says it all, WHENEVER THEY ARE ANGRY, which is like all the time! they can fight you in the public NAKED! wield if you ask me.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by pweetychyka(f): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Sweet hrt ladies first grin..
All hail all the delta bobos when dem don suffer pot rubbish 4 delta girls hand.

Lolzzz... all hail the delta bobo's wen refuse to do d ryt thing n now complaining about the delta gals as well! grin grin
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lolzzz... all hail the delta bobo's wen refuse to do d ryt thing n now complaining about the delta gals as well! grin grin

We are ready ,but una problem be say una no wan get small patience even the ones of 19 yrs to 23yrs too
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
sparko1:

Your number 4 says it all, WHENEVER THEY ARE ANGRY, which is like all the time! they can fight you in the public NAKED! wield if you ask me.
For me, it's normal for a girl to get upset and ignores you once in a while and then calls back to know how ur day is but getting nakedd for just a little thing is not okay for me. A very decent girl can't do that.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

We are ready ,but una problem be say una no wan get small patience even the ones of 19 yrs to 23yrs too
Hahahahahahahaha. Dude, you're very funny.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
sparko1:

And i thought am d only 1 who noticed dis rubbish alttitude of theirs...bless u bro.
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by pweetychyka(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Speak for urself alone!
Many outta dere ain't ready!

Take note wink
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by teebee22(f): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Befor i answer u maam,. Are u deltan?
yea
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahahahahahaha. Dude, you're very funny.

Am telling u..take heed
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Am telling u..take heed
Lol. Do u have a gf from Delta State?
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Speak for urself alone! Many outta dere ain't ready!
Take note wink

Baby u all dont just want to wait and endure Ive seen it Experience is the father of wisdom..
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol. Do u have a gf from Delta State?

Sir am a married man
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
teebee22:
yea
Where in Delta?
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Sir am a married man
Lol..Sure?
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by teebee22(f): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Where in Delta?
proudly Urhobo, ughelli north to be precise
Re: Delta Girls Are Cool! by skywalker240(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
teebee22:
yea

That says it all... grin (no offense)
But why are all of u so aggressiv ?..ther is always that tendecy for u all to be angry 4 even slighestt mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / The Male Ego: What Is It? / Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.