Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,972 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

"God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) (533 Views)

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) by yazach: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
•‘God asked me to do it’

There was confusion on Sunday at Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) on Unity Street in Abule-Egba, Lagos, when a prophet set a member ablaze during service.

The victim, simply identified as Madam Bosede, is lying critically ill in hospital.

It was gathered that the prophet in his sermon claimed he got a revelation that there was God in their midst, adding that if the woman was set ablaze she would not suffer burns.

Madam Bosede, who joined the church a month ago told The Nation yesterday: “Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”

2 Likes

Re: "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) by yazach: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Source: "God asked me to do it’" Prophet sets member ablaze in church (pics)
Re: "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) by Nightie(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
God wud av "whispered" to him to try nd burn himself. M sure he wudn't get burned since hez a prophet. Stupid Satan incarnate. Mtcheeew.
Re: "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) by resty4(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Deceptive devil's voice. Jesus came dat we sh hv abundant life bt d devil. . .end tym tins.
Re: "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) by Wenebadu(f): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hahahahahaha...he said God whispered to him
Re: "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) by Wenebadu(f): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hahahahahaha...he said God whispered to him pesin don roast
Re: "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) by haffaze777(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hope it's not suya loving Godcheesycheesy Rilwayne001 come n see d suya loving God u mentioned in one of ur thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

? / Become Financially Educated And A Financial Savvy / 10 Reasons Why You Should Always Go To Church As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.